Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eve

Project Blue Beam? Government? Aliens?

Eve    262

Uuumm ... guys?

http://cbs12.com/news/local/ufo-strange-lights-appear-in-the-sky-over-boca-raton

I was initially inclined to think "oh, another AfterEffects job - man, remember when PhotoShop was the rage?" and then I took to the twitter page to see what others where responding with.

Ladie and Gents, we may have a real sighting on our hands. (In response to "we've already have had real sightings" : they're getting flashier now. There's only one reason to be using lights like that: someone is trying to get our attention.)

Eve    262

Oops, got ahead of myself before reading all the way to the end. '^^ 

The Boca Raton Police Department had this to say: 

On Saturday, November 12, the Army Silver Wings Parachute team will be performing at the FAU vs UTEP football game. There will be approximately five parachutist jumping into the stadium during the National Anthem, just prior to kickoff at 6:05 pm.

Which is a perfectly well explanation and for the right time too. I still find it weird the formations and the use of flares for a practice jump ... at night. I'll do more research after dinner. ^^

Ukshep    20,151
1 minute ago, Eve said:

Oops, got ahead of myself before reading all the way to the end. '^^ 

The Boca Raton Police Department had this to say: 

Which is a perfectly well explanation and for the right time too. I still find it weird the formations and the use of flares for a practice jump ... at night. I'll do more research after dinner. ^^

You know its still crazy cool that one can create that in the sky with chutes and flares :D awsome...

Now imagine..... 50 flares all in formation coming down. NOW THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING! actually.... why has that never been done before??

Eve    262
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

You know its still crazy cool that one can create that in the sky with chutes and flares :D awsome...

Now imagine..... 50 flares all in formation coming down. NOW THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING! actually.... why has that never been done before??

Indeed it is very awesome! And indeed it's the paratroopers, Silver Wings are their names and now that I've seen some more of their stuff I realise I went into the wrong profession. 

And I believe it was archer's who used to "rain fire" on their foes as an effective kill/scare tactic.