Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Cuomo Offers NY as Refuge for Those Fleeing Trump Presidency FFS!

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,086

Can this get anymore ridiculous? Trump hasn't done a damn thing yet! Other than be considering some people I DO NOT like for his cabinet. These turd muffins have no clue about any of that!  They are running on raw emotion. This is "leadership"? f***ing cowards all of them. I almost hope the shit does hit the fan so I can watch them then. Disgusting displays of political pandering of the highest order! Refuge? To illegals? Take them all Cuomo! No one gives a shit! f*** it, maybe I'll lie and say "whaa! I'm afraid! Support me for the next 4 years!" Does he ever consider the taxpayers who don't want to pay for this kind of STUPID. I'm completely disgusted with all of them now. 

You can SEE who is trying to OVERTHROW THE U.S. GOVERNMENT RIGHT NOW! 

Gov. Andrew Cuomo is turning New York into its own version of Canada for Donald Trump opponents who want to flee to safe haven.

He's offering the Empire State as a refuge to anyone who feel threatened or under attack over the next four years.

<snip>

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/cuomo-offers-new-york/2016/11/13/id/758608/

Cinnamon    16,086
3 hours ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

Cuomo will probably one of the top candidates the Democrats will try and run against Trump in 2020.

That's what it looks like to me. That's when I will move to Mexico, I'd have the country to myself within a few months after the election.  Their plan was to get Hillary in to swarm us with illegals and legals from all around the world.  Every move Trump makes will be met with paid protests from these pieces of shit. Drain the swamp has more meaning than ever since the election took place.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
31 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Drain the swamp has more meaning than ever since the election took place

I believe the Libtard sheeple are in between a rock and a hard place!

They bring it on themselves.

Cinnamon    16,086

Did they really underestimate the election this much? If what I saw was real, then they are truly arrogant. Like I mentioned before, apparently they didn't notice what happened to Target's stock when the silent majority rose up.  That's how WE roll. Quietly and legally.  People in other countries who have mocked up for years because we didn't rise up and revolt against Obama just witnessed our uprising. All Trump has to do is enforce the laws that are already on the books, he doesn't have to ask anyone for anything except for allocation of funds to build a wall on the border.  The only thing I don't like about walls is they can keep me in as well as keep them out.  I can see it now, a Communist gets into the WH at some point and they'll be standing there yelling: Tear Down That Wall and all the paid protesters will be cheering. 

YourMom2    1,353

@Cryptic Mole, get out while you still can!

Is it some sort of roundup? If your goal was to cull the herd of idiots then roll out the welcome mat.