Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

'Kill the police!' Clinton and Trump supporters clash with cops in Indianapolis who blame 'out of town instigators'

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,092

Anti-Donald Trump protesters arrested for allegedly hurling rocks at police officers in Indianapolis 

Local police said protesters threw bottles and rocks, while chanting 'Kill the police' at officers on Saturday 

The arrests came during the fourth night of demonstrations against Trump in cities across the country 

There were also protests in Washington DC, Salt Lake City, Portland, Miami, Chicago, and Kansas City

Portland police reportedly officers were having bottles and other items thrown at them on Saturday night 

In total, police said 19 protesters were arrested in the city throughout the night as protests continued 

Earlier, Michael Moore called on Donald Trump to step down as President-elect during protests in New York

The film-maker visited Trump Tower in Manhattan on Saturday morning to deliver his message to Donald 

Moore was able to get inside the massive building and passed some security before he was stopped  

He tried to get in an elevator to make his way to the Donald's office, however he guards blocked it off

After leaving the building, Moore joined thousands of protesters in the streets outside Trump Tower

<snip>

Other rallies took place in Portland, Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Washington DC, and Phoenix, as the anti-Trump backlash continued to grow.
<snip>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3931214/Police-attacked-rocks-bottles-anti-Trump-protests.html

Soros can pay to keep this going for a really long time, then there are useful ones who do it for free.  Michael Moore is another attention ho.  He should be up in his hometown of Flint, dealing with the water problems instead of trying to overthrow the government.  This is what's going on, I hope you all have that figured out by now. 

This is Yaknow   
This is Yaknow

Getting new phone today so i wont be a guest anymore!!!!!!!!!!I have been quietly stocking up on ammo and just got me a 30-06,and a glock22(not a glock fan). I stay in a Military town and its like Christmas around here. Everyone show Trump Love!!My take is that if these protesters get froggy the law enforcement will jump and extradite these flucks back to their residing states!!! Trump isnt even he pres yet and they are so scared they wont last a minute when he is sworn in. This is their last ditch effort to be able to cry to mommy. Soros is getting outed at every corner. i heard is name on Foxnews twice lastnight. MSM has to throw in under the bus to make sure people keep watching them. ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!