Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

President-elect Donald Trump is about to learn the nation’s ‘deep secrets’

Cinnamon    19,734

One of the most important phases of the transition to power for President-elect Donald Trump includes briefings on U.S. intelligence capabilities and secret operations as well as separate descriptions of the extraordinary powers he will have over the military, especially contingency plans to use nuclear weapons, according to officials.

In 2008, after then-President-elect Obama was given one sensitive intelligence briefing at a secure facility in Chicago, he joked, “It’s good that there are bars on the windows here because if there weren’t, I might be jumping out.”

Though Trump has been given some intelligence briefings on threats and capabilities, there are a series of separate briefs scheduled for the president-elect into what Obama has called “our deep secrets.”

Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks said she could not provide any information on the schedule for the briefings. Previous presidents received them over the course of the entire transition.

<snip>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/president-elect-donald-trump-is-about-to-learn-the-nation’s-‘deep-secrets’/ar-AAkdLt0?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

What's the big dark secret that we (ct forum community) haven't been blathering about for years?

Alien life? No.

Global warming? Not.

Major Asteroid? Nope.

EMP from the sun? Nah.

Niburu? Not even close.

It's all the Jews fault?

oh probably.

Groove    1,680

I've heard a few times that Trump is into CT. So there's no telling what he will find out and what he will tell us. But hopefully it won't be more propaganda. I just want to know the truth of a few things, just a few. 

Cinnamon    19,734
1 hour ago, Groove said:

I've heard a few times that Trump is into CT. So there's no telling what he will find out and what he will tell us. But hopefully it won't be more propaganda. I just want to know the truth of a few things, just a few. 

He's one of the biggest conspiracy theorists in the world because he is around people who do nothing but conspire day in and day out.  These people do nothing but talk, talk TALK for a living. He knows what they're capable of doing. I hope he tells on them to the people. 

Groove    1,680
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

He's one of the biggest conspiracy theorists in the world because he is around people who do nothing but conspire day in and day out.  These people do nothing but talk, talk TALK for a living. He knows what they're capable of doing. I hope he tells on them to the people. 

Lol yes true I know that part. But I meant he's into stuff we would talk about in our hardcore forum. But I do think he listens to infowars to much on some stuff. But yeah I've heard him say he's a UFO guy. Not that he will disclose anything but hey you never know. Unless it still falls into the fake invasion category. 

Jostler    2,216

I think I could believe in Trump if he got sworn in, flew straight to Pope AFB, marched onto Ft Bragg and called a Division wide assembly of every soldier in the 82nd Airborne.   Then told everyone above the rank of Lieutenant Colonel to leave the meeting and lock the damn door once you're out.

Tell every Battalion level commander to get their men ready to board planes, fully armed, combat loads of ammo and plenty of Stinger missiles

Tell them to get on planes with 'chutes packed and head west.  Final destination to be announced.  Land half of them at Denver while  the other half to proceeds to Area 51, jump in, lock that place down and shoot down anything that tries to leave the place :)

Then tell them boys we're goin' inside, all the doors are going to be opened and if they're not we'll open 'em. 

Boy that'd rattle some cages :)  Oh, and the  half that stayed in Denver can git busy looking around in the basement right where they are.

That "Commander in Chief" title the President bears ain't there for show :)

Edit:  additional detail....send @Groove to DJ the afterparty in honor of a job well done (happy B'Day Groove :)

Edit II:  I bet them greys can't dance any better 'n a white boy :)

Groove    1,680
5 hours ago, Jostler said:

I think I could believe in Trump if he got sworn in, flew straight to Pope AFB, marched onto Ft Bragg and called a Division wide assembly of every soldier in the 82nd Airborne.   Then told everyone above the rank of Lieutenant Colonel to leave the meeting and lock the damn door once you're out.

Tell every Battalion level commander to get their men ready to board planes, fully armed, combat loads of ammo and plenty of Stinger missiles

Tell them to get on planes with 'chutes packed and head west.  Final destination to be announced.  Land half of them at Denver while  the other half to proceeds to Area 51, jump in, lock that place down and shoot down anything that tries to leave the place :)

Then tell them boys we're goin' inside, all the doors are going to be opened and if they're not we'll open 'em. 

Boy that'd rattle some cages :)  Oh, and the  half that stayed in Denver can git busy looking around in the basement right where they are.

That "Commander in Chief" title the President bears ain't there for show :)

Edit:  additional detail....send @Groove to DJ the afterparty in honor of a job well done (happy B'Day Groove :)

Edit II:  I bet them greys can't dance any better 'n a white boy :)

Haha yes indeed. Thanks. Party of the century! 

Jump To Top