Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

15 Amazing Uses of Castor Oil For Health and Beauty

Ukshep    17,024

Castor oil is one of the best things you can keep at home. It has been used to centuries to treat different conditions like constipation, asthma, fever, and parasitical worms. Well, the benefits of castor oil go beyond that.

Here are 15 ways you can use castor oil to improve your health and beauty.

1. Relieve muscle pain: Rubbing castor oil on sore or achy muscles increases circulation around the muscle and relieves pain. It’s more effective when mixed with peppermint oil.

2. Reduce constipation: This study found that castor oil helped get rid of constipation among elderly people. Limit your intake to 1-2 tablespoons a day.

3. Fight fungal diseases: No need to take anti-fungal drugs when you have castor oil, it’s just as effective. It treats jock itch, athlete’s foot, and ringworm. Warm the oil and apply it on the infected area.

4. Joint pain relief: Castor oil can treat joint pain and arthritis since it’s rich in ricinoleic acid which decongests lymphatic system. This study shows that castor oil reduces pain among patients with osteoarthritis.

5. Stimulates hair growth: Applying warm castor oil on your scalp will boost hair growth. Apply this oil every night and you’ll see results in 2 weeks.

6. Makes hair appear richer and thicker: Using castor oil will improve the color of your hair and keep it moist. Apply warm castor oil on your fingers and then thoroughly run them through your hair.

http://blogs.naturalnews.com/15-amazing-uses-castor-oil-health-beauty/

You know you love it!

grav   
grav

My old Catahoula cur had a giant growth on her eyelid. The vet said she could cut it out for $600. Yeah, sure , operate on a 13 year old dog! I googled a cure and found moist warm compresses with castor oil A week later, all gone.  :ohmy: I told the vet, who was unimpressed, said I could put it on Plum's bad hip to cure that. How about that attitude?

They have no feelings. Just a feeling to make $$$. 

tammyk    5

Thanks for sharing.Castor oil helps cleanses your skin and has various antimicrobial properties that helps in treating minor cuts and scratches.  

Jump To Top