Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cryptic Mole

I Am So Freakin High Right Now On Pain Killers...

Ukshep    18,912
38 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

... that I would even go so far as to say, "I love you, Hillary Clinton." :hillarylizard: :neonlol: :mutleylaugh: :neonlol:

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

Cryptic Mole    4,284
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

I'm coming down off that high now, but, oh yeah, I love everybody when I'm in that condition. Coming back to reality now, and not loving hillary too much right now. I'm sure starting to hurt again, though.

I think I'm gonna start smokin the :weed1:again. One doctor told me it would actually be good for me. My wife is out babysitting the grandkids right now, but, I told her on the way home to stop and pick me up some rolling paper. lol.

Cryptic Mole    4,284
1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Aw, Sorry to hear you're not feeling better.
Well, you're probably not feeling much now but you know what I mean.

:hug3:

:neonlol: That was funny Lucy, and thanks, I needed that.

Cryptic Mole    4,284
Just now, Cinnamon said:

:hug2:

Not signed in

This damn leg thing I have has become a chronic condition. Hurts like a mo fo, but those pain killers work nice for a few hours. They help me to fall asleep when I normally couldn't because of this freakin pain.

Even with all I know about alternative medicine, I have nothing for this except the grapefruit seed extract to prevent it from becoming infected again.

Cinnamon    21,855
Just now, Cryptid Mold said:

This damn leg thing I have has become a chronic condition. Hurts like a mo fo, but those pain killers work nice for a few hours. They help me to fall asleep when I normally couldn't because of this freakin pain.

Even with all I know about alternative medicine, I have nothing for this except the grapefruit seed extract to prevent it from becoming infected again.

Have you tried bentonite clay on it? That's the only thing I have heard about fixing something like that. 

Treatment of MRSA: Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infections are traditionally found in hospitals and doctors offices. This highly dangerous infection responds only to powerful drugs dispensed by a doctor. Researchers at Arizona State University found that Bentonite Clay could be applied to the site of a MRSA infection to contain the bacteria from spreading throughout other parts of the body.

http://drchelson.com/2012/09/the-wonders-of-bentonite-clay/

Cryptic Mole    4,284
3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Things You Say on Drugs (ACOUSTIC VERSION)

The only 3 things I heard was, weed, high, and 420... lol.