Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dewdrop

Who Really Won The Popular Vote ?

Rate this topic

Dewdrop    52

http://conservativebyte.com/2016/11/hillary-clinton-wins-the-popular-vote-maybe-not/

Didn't see this posted yet. Talks about votes castes versus votes counted. I know here in MD there were tons of absentee ballots not counted, California too. They historically go 67-33 for Republicans so this claim she won the popular is BS till ALL votes are counted, especially absentee which comprise actual citizens...

got banned   
got banned

HIDDEN CAM: NYC Democratic Election Commissioner, "They Bus People Around to Vote"

In this new video released by Project Veritas, James O’Keefe exposes what everyone except Democrats have known to be true. There is a lot of voter fraud.

In the video, NYC Democratic Commissioner of the Board of Elections Alan Schulkin is caught on hidden camera at a United Federation of Teachers holiday party admitting that there is widespread voter fraud in New York City.

“Yeah, they should ask for your ID. I think there is a lot of voter fraud,” said Schulkin, who elaborated on the types of voter fraud that are taking place in New York.

“You know, I don’t think it’s too much to ask somebody to show some kind of an ID…Like I say, people don’t realize, certain neighborhoods in particular they bus people around to vote,” said Schulkin.

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote

A quick wiki search:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States

The DHS estimate "is in the same ballpark as several independent organizations that study illegal immigration, including Pew Research Center (11.3 million);

Using that number and the statistic from that poll listed and realizing that most of these illegals will vote for the people promising them amnesty (D) we come to a number of 1,469,000 illegal aliens that voted. Now looking back at the video at the top of the post we can reasonably assume that double that number of votes were cast by illegal aliens bringing us to 2,938,000 votes cast illegally.

Subtract that 2,938,000 from Hillary's total number of 'votes'.

Now those are just acknowledged numbers. The population of illegal immigrants may be much higher and the number of them voting may be much higher and the number of times they went from poll to poll and voted may also be much higher.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

The Donald was the MOST popular with Americans.

Hillbillary was the MOST popular with our ENEMIES.

scott   
scott

We know that there was substantial voter fraud by the clinton crime family and the democratic party. They cheated more in some states than others. They believed that the amount of cheating they engaged in was not enough to get them caught, but was enough to ensure hitlery's coronation. They were not able to hear or see the silent majority's long time coming response to "progressive bullying", and in the end, clinton had not cheated enough. If we were able to go back and confirm all legitimate votes, I believe that Trump would have way more popular votes. Hitlery and the national propaganda outlets are spinning the only lie left in an attempt to show how "unfair" the election of Trump is. Just more lies and deception from the dark force.

Cinnamon    16,240

I guess none of them got it when the silent majority boycotted Target and they lost billions of dollars because of their bathroom issues.  

Dewdrop    52
1 hour ago, Team Uzi said:

The Donald was the MOST popular with Americans.

Hillbillary was the MOST popular with our ENEMIES.

She was favored in polls in countries like Saudi Arabia, shocking I know...

scott   
scott
45 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I guess none of them got it when the silent majority boycotted Target and they lost billions of dollars because of their bathroom issues.  

That's what I'm talking about. The silent majority also made a point with its' response to kapernick's protest. Viewership of NFL games has dropped off so much that the networks have refunded some advertising revenue. They don't want us to remember how powerful we are.  For me, one of the best parts of the Trump campaign was the way that the silent majority let its' voice be heard.... to both the progressive globalists, and to other members of the majority. It's good to see that like-minded people of diverse ethnicity are joining together for a shared belief in certain principals and aspirations. That's what America was meant to be I think. When Pennsylvania was called for Trump by a slim majority, I remembered how the Amish had pledged to support Trump following his visit. It very well could have been the Amish that put him over the top. As I look around, I see good people in the silent majority.

• Like 1

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
1 hour ago, Dewdrop said:

She was favored in polls in countries like Saudi Arabia, shocking I know...

House of Saud controls the world.

Jews in Arab clothing.

or is it Arabs in Jewish clothing...

It's really hard to tell