Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dewdrop

Clinton Blames Comey blaahahahaha!

Rate this topic

Dewdrop    52

As she told $100k and up supporters... the rest of you can go to hell evidently ...

:drinkingwine::liberaltears:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/hillary-clinton-comey-letters-defeat-231280

Speaking with Democrats who raised over $100,000 for her failed bid for the presidency, the former secretary of state said Comey's second letter — just three days before the election — did more damage than the first, which landed just 11 days out, according to one individual on the call, who described her tone as clearly sad but hopeful.

Clinton told participants that the campaign's data saw her numbers plunge after the first letter, then rebounded. But the second letter, she said, awakened Donald Trump's voters.

• Like 1

Dewdrop    52

More reasons to laugh... A must see Norm MacDonald clip compilation when he was at SNL. He crushes her and Bill. I don't rember this stuff at all, hilarious...Calls them murderers and criminals.

Dewdrop    52
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

She's blamed everyone but me, so far.. but if she knew me, she'd blame me too!  lol

Well you are to blame...:drinkingwine:

• Like 1