Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Seething liberals vow revolution in Democratic Party

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    16,966

I just cant stop loving just how much they are crumbling!

The Republican civil war was supposed to start this week.

Instead, a ferocious struggle has erupted on the left over the smoldering remains of the Democratic Party.

Liberals are seething over the election and talking about launching a Tea Party-style revolt. They say it’s the only way to keep Washington Democrats connected to the grassroots and to avoid a repeat of the 2016 electoral disaster, which blindsided party elites.

Progressives believe the Democratic establishment is responsible for inflicting Donald Trump upon the nation, blaming a staid corporate wing of the party for nominating Hillary Clinton and ignoring the Working Class voters that propelled Trump to victory.

Liberals interviewed by The Hill want to see establishment Democrats targeted in primaries, and the “Clinton-corporate wing” of the party rooted out for good.

The fight will begin over picking a new leader for the Democratic National Committee.

Progressives are itching to see the national apparatus reduced to rubble and rebuilt from scratch, with one of their own installed at the top.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/305617-seething-liberals-vow-revolution-in-democratic-party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Liberals are seething over the election and talking about launching a Tea Party-style revolt. They say it’s the only way to keep Washington Democrats connected to the grassroots and to avoid a repeat of the 2016 electoral disaster, which blindsided party elites

Just make sure that the Revolution starts after 1:30pm.

The 420 crowd can't seem to drag their sorry asses out of bed before then.

Also, include revolutionary breaks every 5 hours for a bit of the old bong puff and group hugs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,775

If they hadn't picked a Clinton to run...  that's what happens when you've got your head in the sand or somewhere much smellier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    16,966
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If they hadn't picked a Clinton to run...  that's what happens when you've got your head in the sand or somewhere much smellier. 

Enjoy it!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quick1966    1,148

Good! Because of the standards and ideals the libtards hold dear are that of communist.They should start by renaming the party the Communist party!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,775
2 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Good! Because of the standards and ideals the libtards hold dear are that of communist.They should start by renaming the party the Communist party!

I call them Communists. I'm not going to play their word games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×