Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

sniff: Members of the staff were crying. John Podesta was crying. Bill Clinton was crying. Hillary Clinton hugged mourning members

Ukshep    20,202

Bwahahaha so thirsty...... But thats ok. I'm sorted!

:liberaltears:

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton attended a event for her staff in New York, in an effort to help them cope with her stunning loss to President-elect Donald Trump.

Members of the staff were crying. John Podesta was crying. Bill Clinton was crying. Hillary Clinton hugged mourning members of her squad.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/12/tears-roses-hugs-another-pity-party-hillary/

posty    26

It's better that they begin to shed tears instead of the tears we've shred for so long. Difference between our tears and theirs is that we were willing to work to change things. 

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
5 minutes ago, posty said:

It's better that they begin to shed tears instead of the tears we've shred for so long. Difference between our tears and theirs is that we were willing to work to change things. 

Actually, our people changed things with blood,sweat and tears.

The Libtards only made bad to worse with tantrums and attorneys.

Cinnamon    23,106
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Bwahahaha so thirsty...... But thats ok. I'm sorted!

:liberaltears:

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton attended a event for her staff in New York, in an effort to help them cope with her stunning loss to President-elect Donald Trump.

Members of the staff were crying. John Podesta was crying. Bill Clinton was crying. Hillary Clinton hugged mourning members of her squad.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/12/tears-roses-hugs-another-pity-party-hillary/

No matter what I read about them, their true nature keeps haunting me, Luciferian pedophiles. They only cry for themselves, they're insane.

They've still got the purple going on in the video.

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat

They're not only morally bankrupt, they're emotionally bankrupt as well.