Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

HOAX website: CHRISTIAN TIMES NEWSPAPER

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    22,987

Anything you see on there is bull shit.  We've caught them multiple times, each story they put up is designed to cause outrage on the right against the Communists.  They take old stories that are not related and recycle them into believable stories and every one I have seen so far spreads over all the forums and regular places people try and find news.

They will take a story a year old and say it happened, for example, to a veteran on Veteran's Day. 

Their garbage usually goes semi-viral around the CT sites, they're good at what they do! 

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-protesters-beat-homeless-veteran-to-death-in-philadelphia/

Latest bs story!  This happened in 2015 and had nothing to do with any protest! 

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=078_1428709889

Story originated there and was picked up all over the place, some without links to them. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,216
28 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Anything you see on there is bull shit.  We've caught them multiple times, each story they put up is designed to cause outrage on the right against the Communists.  They take old stories that are not related and recycle them into believable stories and every one I have seen so far spreads over all the forums and regular places people try and find news.

They will take a story a year old and say it happened, for example, to a veteran on Veteran's Day. 

Their garbage usually goes semi-viral around the CT sites, they're good at what they do! 

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-protesters-beat-homeless-veteran-to-death-in-philadelphia/

Latest bs story!  This happened in 2015 and had nothing to do with any protest! 

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=078_1428709889

Story originated there and was picked up all over the place, some without links to them. 

 

I think this website may be one of Sorcha Faal's sites.  Whether that's actually true or not it's obviously a mess and obviously quite willing to publish outlandish, provable  falsehoods...for whatever reason.   whatdoesitmean.com and the eutimes.com share a lot of editorial style with this website which is  why I am suspicious all three are peas in a pod.

Scorchy Fail :)

Screechy Fall?

Skunky liar fo' sho' :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,987

@Jostler I don't think this is just a thing where they're doing it for clicks, the stories are very well done.  Someone who is well versed in writing propaganda is doing it.  The goal, it seems is to get the people angry at each other. Of course, it's clickbait, but I'm thinking there's something more nefarious behind them because they spark so much anger.  Soros money or someone like him doesn't seem too much of a stretch.  I found out Sorcha's site is a fail a long time ago, but I don't know who all their affiliates are, so I got zinged with one of their stories before. 

For a revolution to happen, there has to be a counter and Soros/Clinton are planning that very thing here, from everything I've seen about these protests. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,216
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

@Jostler I don't think this is just a thing where they're doing it for clicks, the stories are very well done.  Someone who is well versed in writing propaganda is doing it.  The goal, it seems is to get the people angry at each other. Of course, it's clickbait, but I'm thinking there's something more nefarious behind them because they spark so much anger.  Soros money or someone like him doesn't seem too much of a stretch.  I found out Sorcha's site is a fail a long time ago, but I don't know who all their affiliates are, so I got zinged with one of their stories before. 

For a revolution to happen, there has to be a counter and Soros/Clinton are planning that very thing here, from everything I've seen about these protests. 

 

If you look at EU Times, and much of Scorchy's stuff, it IS well written.  The EU Times seems to (as you  noted) be a VERY professional effort at producing division.  In this case by presenting basicly neo-nazi propaganda as news.  My guess is Sorcha Faal's name and Whatdoesitmean.com became so despised that he started branching out  to other websites in an attempt to  leave that reputation behind.  I am also  well convinced there is a nefarious, well financed agenda that goes beyond *just* propaganda.  If the Christian Times is NOT a Sorcha Faal production (and I'm not 100% sure it is) then I'd still argue it doesn't matter in any meaningful sense.  Its still the product of some three letter agency or globalist NGO and I agree again...Soros is a very likely candidate for financier...and probably a generous one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    22,987
2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

If you look at EU Times, and much of Scorchy's stuff, it IS well written.  The EU Times seems to (as you  noted) be a VERY professional effort at producing division.  In this case by presenting basicly neo-nazi propaganda as news.  My guess is Sorcha Faal's name and Whatdoesitmean.com became so despised that he started branching out  to other websites in an attempt to  leave that reputation behind.  I am also  well convinced there is a nefarious, well financed agenda that goes beyond *just* propaganda.  If the Christian Times is NOT a Sorcha Faal production (and I'm not 100% sure it is) then I'd still argue it doesn't matter in any meaningful sense.  Its still the product of some three letter agency or globalist NGO and I agree again...Soros is a very likely candidate for financier...and probably a generous one.

We need to make a list of the website names that are known to do this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×