Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Two liberals on a crusade submit petition for Oregon to secede from the Union

Ukshep    20,202

*sigh* They are pulling out all the stops are they not in the hopes of creating total chaos!

New petition hopes to make Oregon a 'safe space' as bigoted liberals plan State's succession

PORTLAND (INTELLIHUB) — Two liberals by the names of Jennifer Rollins and Christian Trejbal, likely offended by the powerhouse personality of the new President-Elect, have filed a petition for the State of Oregon to secede from the Union.

The petition for a 2018 ballot initiative will require only 1,000 signatures to move forward as the two wish to make the state a liberal safe-space, where robust personalities with vigor can’t encroach on their feelings.

Trejbal told the Oregonian Thursday, “Oregonian values are no longer the values held by the rest of the United States.”

https://www.intellihub.com/two-liberals-submit-petition-oregon-secede-union/

Groove    1,957

Wow do these people actually do research before they spout crap. Taxes is the only state that can legally secede. But if the west coast want to leave that's fine by me. Well as long as we can get our COPs out of there. 

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Trejbal told the Oregonian Thursday, “Oregonian values are no longer the values held by the rest of the United States

First of all, Oregonians have no values and if they didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards either.

Seems like rather than Oregon seceding from the Union, it would be much easier for those 2 broom fondlers to take a hike out of this State and swagger up to Canada where they belong.

Geh.

Ukshep    20,202
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think they're trying to wear us down with stupidity.

Been doing that for years ain't they?

Cinnamon    23,106
Just now, Ukshep said:

Been doing that for years ain't they?

Yes, but I've never seen it this thick.  They have to make us fight, otherwise the plan will fail. The plan has never been more transparent. I know exactly what they are doing now. We're in very dangerous times.  Their huge problem is they're starting a war right now and no enemy to fight. They want one.  

RabidWolf    1,074

lol Let them leave! 

Just wait until they find out that leaving the Union also removes 35% of their state's annual revenue (from Federal Aid).