Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Black Lives Matter activists, George Soros sued over slain Dallas cop

Cinnamon    23,085

The father of the Dallas police officer who was killed by a lone gunman during a Black Lives Matter protest is suing the organization’s activists and George Soros for $550 million. In a separate suit a Baton Rouge police officer is suing for injuries sustained during a BLM protest.

The father of Patrick Zamarripa filed a lawsuit against Black Lives Matter and other groups for allegedly “inciting a war on police” that led to the death of his son.

The lawsuit filed in US District Court in Dallas on Monday seeks $550 million in damages.

“While Defendant Black Lives Matter claims to combat anti-black racism,” the lawsuit said, according to the Fort Worth Star Telegram, “the movement has in fact incited and committed further violence, severe bodily injury and death against police officers of all races and ethnicities, Jews, and Caucasians. Defendant Black Lives Matter is in fact a violent and revolutionary criminal gang.”

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/366556-black-lives-matter-sued/

The good news just keeps coming, doesn't it? 

Jostler    2,216

I have no clue what kind of legal hope these guys may have, but I hope THOUSANDS of these start testing the  waters.  I would love to see a legal case made and this *******'s assets forfeited to pay damages.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

I'm noticing more and more that George Soros' name is being dropped, not only in the CT forum community, but in the main stream as well.

Soros may feel uncomfortable having a spotlight shining upon him in the murky shadows in which he resides.

Cockroaches will often flee from a light and scurry off to their minions under the floor.

Unfortunately, George is but one cockroach in a black hole of corruption and hatred.

Turn the lights on this prick!

Jostler    2,216
20 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

I'm noticing more and more that George Soros' name is being dropped, not only in the CT forum community, but in the main stream as well.

Soros may feel uncomfortable having a spotlight shining upon him in the murky shadows in which he resides.

Cockroaches will often flee from a light and scurry off to their minions under the floor.

Unfortunately, George is but one cockroach in a black hole of corruption and hatred.

right up until we suss out all his support for neo-nazi and skinhead movements....eh?   I guess we can ignore that :)

Cinnamon    23,085
29 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

That's why I've been hammering out Soros threads the past couple of days. Should have paid more attention before, but the time is good now!

Cinnamon    23,085
10 minutes ago, Jostler said:

right up until we suss out all his support for neo-nazi and skinhead movements....eh?   I guess we can ignore that :)

Why would anyone ignore that?  I want to kick all of their butts outta town so the rest of us can have our lives. 

EDIT: I'm going to expose Trump, too, if he turns to crap.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
6 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Hey!

You have noticed that the terms Nazi, neo-nazi and skinhead white supremacist are overused terminology for conservative groups ya know.

Old George has so much Nazi butthurt that he actually became one himself.

Fascist Libtards, nanny state and white genocide are the folks Soros supports.

A group of bald white guys in Norway who hates Muslim invaders are NOT Nazis.

Skins also are a misunderstood group and their protective nature doesn't allow them to take handouts from Chosenites.

Clearly, you don't know anyone associated with these groups or militias.

:confedflag:

Jostler    2,216
12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Why would anyone ignore that?  I want to kick all of their butts outta town so the rest of us can have our lives. 

I was being facetious.  I do NOT in any way support demonizing anyone because of their racial or ethnic roots.  And I don't support those who do engage in that kind of shallow, knee-jerk hatred.

I fault the Muslim community because I have yet to see one of the "moderates" condemning  terrorism in no uncertain terms while I am willing to unequivocally declare the KKK, neo-nazis and the constant cries of "its the JOOOS!" to be EVIL on the face of it. 

That is exactly the knee-jerk, divisive emotionalism Soros promotes in place of rational thought... EVERYWHERE he can, whether it's westboro baptist church,  a skinhead gang, KKK rallies or the ever more popular "if it's got a Jewish name it is worthy of death" meme.

Jostler    2,216
1 minute ago, Team Uzi said:

Clearly, you don't know anyone associated with these groups or militias.

:confedflag:

Damn right I don't. 

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
1 minute ago, Jostler said:

Damn right I don't. 

You're missing the point.

(and all the fun)

:shocked:

CSB    2,038

If we are going to deport illegals lets just air deport all those that appose living a legal life . We can drop ship Soros and all his little demons including Obama and that bunch into Saudi Arabia . There they can party with their Muslim BrotherHood buddies and eat cake .