Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

NYC Mayor threatens to destroy IDNYC database containing personal info of nearly 500,000 illegal immigrants

Ukshep    20,216

I swear the stupid.... It really does burn!

Mayor Bill de Blasio shills for Soros; positions to block Trump Admin from acquiring database 

NEW YORK CITY (INTELLIHUB) — The city’s Mayor Bill de Blasio told the press on Thursday Thursday that he may have to destroy records kept by the city which contain limited personal information on nearly 500,000 illegal immigrants residing within the city.

The 2015 IDNYC program, aimed at documenting illegal residents, provides illegal aliens with a means to maneuver within the city and function as a typical American citizen as part of a vast scheme concocted by billionaire tycoon and Black Lives Matter promoter George Soros, which ultimately makes NYC a ‘sanctuary city.’

“We’re not going to tear families apart. So we will do everything we know how to do to resist that,” de Blasio said, promoting illegal immigration.

https://www.intellihub.com/nyc-mayor-threatens-to-destroy-idnyc-database/

Groove    1,958

of course. The only way she had popular vote was because of illegal aliens and felons voting democrat. It's strange that that gov in was it virginia pardoned a bunch of felons and Clinton won the state by that many votes. Hmm. My numbers may be wrong but the thinking is the same. She only got pop vote because of fraud. 

Cinnamon    23,138

Soros is popping up everywhere I look!  They'd better do what they can now, because this is going to end.  So, an elitist prick like De Blassio is going to throw himself under the bus for the illegals?  This is a blatant political ploy, he won't destroy anything and he won't do anything. 

This is how you rile up people and get them on your side at the same time, so they'll riot in the streets for you when called up! 

Cinnamon    23,138
2 minutes ago, Groove said:

of course. The only way she had popular vote was because of illegal aliens and felons voting democrat. It's strange that that gov in was it virginia pardoned a bunch of felons and Clinton won the state by that many votes. Hmm. My numbers may be wrong but the thinking is the same. She only got pop vote because of fraud. 

She didn't want a recount because it would have exposed the huge amount of voter fraud! 

Groove    1,958
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

She didn't want a recount because it would have exposed the huge amount of voter fraud! 

I believe it's why she conceded to trump the next day. They had to re look at the plan. Once they saw it they only thing she could have done was back off because of what you just said. It would have all came out 

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

Seems trending in the ranks of the Democrats these days.

Documents?

What Documents?

:ph34r::ohmy:

CSB    2,040

I can understand not tearing families apart but I think the Trump administration would give those that are here illegal a opportunity to comply with federal law .

However those illegally here that are criminals they should get deported anyway .  No jail time just air drop them into Saudi Arabia into the laps of the Muslim Brotherhood . And while we are at it ship Obama and ALL Muslim BrotherHood members with them .

Here in small town Iowa population around 22,000 we have all walks of life . The Blacks, Hispanics and  Asians on the most part are nice people they greet people with a smile and a verbal hello or good morning but the Muslims here wont even look at you .

Just a foot note so you know .

Blacks, Hispanics and  Asians and so on are a race NOT a religion or a political ideology many come here to live the American dream not to take over the government and make demands . Islam is NOT a race it is a political ideology cloaked as a on the most part a religion . And to as a reminder Islam was banned in 1952 simply because they wont assimilate and or embrace the Constitution or our laws . Use Europe as a modern day example !

ISLAM WAS BANNED FROM THE USA IN 1952, but Obama & the media don't want you to know that . The Immigration and Nationality Act that passed June 27, 1952 revised the laws relating to immigration, naturalization, and nationality for the United States . That act, which became Public Law 414, established both the law and the intent of Congress regarding the immigration of Aliens to the US and remains in effect today .

Among the many issues it covers, one in particular, found in Chapter 2 Section 212, is the prohibition of entry to the US if the Alien belongs to an organization seeking to overthrow the government of the United States by "force, violence, or other unconstitutional means ." This, by its very definition, rules out Islamic immigration to the United States .

This law is being ignored by the White House. Islamic immigration to the U.S. is prohibited under this law because the Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith all require complete submission to Islam, which is antithetical to the US government, the Constitution, and to the Republic . All Muslims who believe that the Koran is life's guiding principal also believe in total submission to Islam & sharia law .

To all who claim that Islam is a religion, read the law again ... the law states that Aliens who are affiliated with ANY "organization" that advocates the overthrow of the U.S. government are prohibited .

Public Law 414 : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1952

posty    26

This is a bit bizarre. Didn't NYC just spend a bunch of money to give cards to all those "without proper identification" so they could participate, as they claimed, in basic city functions. To me, that seemed like a way of rounding up data on all these people. Maybe not. But to think these records will be destroyed? I'm doubtful about that. 

jazz   
jazz

lock him up for aiding fugatives and destroying evidence.he can cell with hitlery

Lucy Barnable    5,054
17 minutes ago, jazz said:

lock him up for aiding fugatives and destroying evidence.he can cell with hitlery

Right?
Why hasn't he been arrested?
:angry:

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

(a) Criminal penalties

(1)(A) Any person who—(i)

knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;

(ii)

knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

(iii)

knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

(iv)

encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or

(v)(I)

engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or

(II)

aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,

shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

Cinnamon    23,138
19 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Right?
Why hasn't he been arrested?
:angry:

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

(a) Criminal penalties

(1)(A) Any person who—(i)

knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;

(ii)

knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

(iii)

knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

(iv)

encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or

(v)(I)

engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or

(II)

aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,

shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

These laws are moot now. Only white people who are not politicians have to obey any laws in this country.