Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Shooting at anti-Trump rally, 1 protester down Oregon

Cinnamon    19,746

One man has been injured during a shooting incident on Morrison Bridge in Portland, police wrote on Twitter. Reports on social media suggest that the victim was a protester who was shot by a group of individuals in a car.

According to the Oregonian newspaper, police are currently looking for the suspect's vehicle.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/366206-trump-ptotests-us-arrests/

Here we go!  

Ukshep    16,936
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

One man has been injured during a shooting incident on Morrison Bridge in Portland, police wrote on Twitter. Reports on social media suggest that the victim was a protester who was shot by a group of individuals in a car.

According to the Oregonian newspaper, police are currently looking for the suspect's vehicle.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/366206-trump-ptotests-us-arrests/

Here we go!  

Ugh cin! Soo much news im getting burned out and disorientated from it!

They are not going to stop. We must all gather our strength and will. For the next weave in the tapestry of history is upon us!

Really   
Really

Noone is caring about these protesters. they are cry babys and nobody is feedimg into them except the ct scene. every needs to take a break from msm news and relax. everyone getting crazy over some sore losers.who cares

Ukshep    16,936
1 minute ago, Really said:

Noone is caring about these protesters. they are cry babys and nobody is feedimg into them except the ct scene. every needs to take a break from msm news and relax. everyone getting crazy over some sore losers.who cares

Actually i don't even think we are feeding them. I'm skipping most info on these protests because these douches don't need a spotlight. They won't succeed! If we ignore them.

Cinnamon    19,746
3 minutes ago, Really said:

You cared enough to post in this thread. I will talk about anything I want here, the same as all the other users. 

Jump To Top