Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

The Clintons and Soros launch America’s Purple Revolution

Cinnamon    23,025

<snip>

The Clintons, who both have received millions of dollars in campaign contributions and Clinton Foundation donations from Soros, were, in fact, helping to launch Soros’s «Purple Revolution» in America. The Purple Revolution will resist all efforts by the Trump administration to push back against the globalist policies of the Clintons and soon-to-be ex-President Barack Obama. The Purple Revolution will also seek to make the Trump administration a short one through Soros-style street protests and political disruption.

<snip>

http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2016/11/11/clintons-and-soros-launch-america-purple-revolution.html

I'm posting this because I want to see how long until this name starts being used,  Purple Revolution.  If this writer is correct, they should name themselves at some point.  

grav   
grav

Purple was the color of royalty. Elizabeth I forbad anyone but her people from wearing it. By "people," I mean the good folks with Archon dna in their veins. 

Purple and green go well together.

:hillarylizard:

CSB    2,038

I always thought PURPLE was a gay color .

Pink on little girls; purple on sissy bois

Paradisebaby   
Paradisebaby

I was wondering why her and Bill sported that ugly purple garb in her concession speech......EVERYTHING by DESIGN

Goat    36
45 minutes ago, Paradisebaby said:

I was wondering why her and Bill sported that ugly purple garb in her concession speech......EVERYTHING by DESIGN

This is crazy,  I was just looking into that wacko black/purple getup because of how odd it was.   Never a big believer in color symbolism,  but I found that there's a saying recently that "a purple door means a witch lives here"

Right on her heart,  how fitting?

*Cap'n turns on some Purple Rain.  Soros can't take that away from me!