Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

timetraveler2015

Squirrels in UK are carrying a strain of medieval leprosy

Cinnamon    19,740
2 hours ago, timetraveler2015 said:

As if we didn't have enough germs to worry about, now scientists have found a strain of leprosy in squirrels which caused an outbreak in humans living in the UK 700 years ago.  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/red-squirrels-carrying-medieval-strain-of-human-leprosy-as-peopl/

We'll have a couple of pandemics, soon. They haven't played that card in awhile, they forgot all about Zika because it's in the bio-distribution phase and no one wants you to pay attention to that part. 

Uncle Nobby   
Uncle Nobby

I was once allowed to live in England, it was green, and it was pleasant, occupied mainly by people who would like to rip your head off, as soon as ask for a light. Our main source of food was indeed squirrels, red or grey, we didn't care. Squirrel and chips was always a winner, and Cok Au Squirrel, made with Hedgehog and sqyirrel (that's the olde English for sqwirrell).

Skwerrrell and mushy peas was also much appreciated by the lower class types, who lived in tiny houses all joined together, like LEGO.

Leapers (lepers) should leave the squirrels alone, damn it 

Uncle Nobby   
Uncle Nobby

I like the subject of squirrels, it's not often a subject of discussion on alt websites.

Did squirrels have anything to do with eleven minutes past nine?? makes you think, right?? they could easily have carried little backpack full of c4 and positioned themselves all around the buildings.................

Kamikaze Squirrel ..............enough said, know what I mean, wink, wink:ph34r:

Ukshep    16,933
3 hours ago, Uncle Nobby said:

I like the subject of squirrels, it's not often a subject of discussion on alt websites.

Did squirrels have anything to do with eleven minutes past nine?? makes you think, right?? they could easily have carried little backpack full of c4 and positioned themselves all around the buildings.................

Kamikaze Squirrel ..............enough said, know what I mean, wink, wink:ph34r:

That is some.....different kind of thinking you got there.

Jump To Top