Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
R2D2

Be Afraid

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,006
51 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

If he has controllers, it's better to find out now.  We can't be afraid to look at any of the people who have this much control.  Wish you would have dropped this turd on here months ago. lol  

Got a synopsis or an opinion on what you posted here? 

Malevolent    2,087

Not one Zionist? - Is he an instrument in a much deeper and sinister "fight" where America is simply the playground?

SOURCE

Much about organized Jewry is a fraud. God’s “chosen people” actually have sought to displace Him. The Cabala, their most revered book, is a hoax. Similarly, as Alfred Lillienthal explained in this key 1953 essay, their claim to Israel is yet another ruse.  Zionism and the NWO are partly a recrudescence of Khazar imperialism. Not only Palestinians, but Americans & the whole world are victimized. (See also Benjamin Friedman, below) 

Uno   
Uno

Inept compilation. Must be careful with potentially false acclimations and conclusions... put it this way, those people can be connected to almost every name in Washington, and 98% of those in big business and beyond.. 

I'll check it out further on Monday, it's been a rough week, not blowing an already crappy Friday night on this.

CGK    2,232

Be Afraid

I don't think so...You can live your life in fear of the big bad wolf or you can get a rifle and go wolf hunting. Its all about choices....

ANON   
ANON

I will be watching Trump very carefully, starting with his cabinet appointments. Also, if his DOJ doesn't indict Hillary, then you know it was a sham.

Brio    1,038

Hillary's already been thrown under the bus, indicting her will cement trump's popularity. Sure she won the popular vote (by 0.25%) but many were illegal aliens and dead people.

Whatever Trump is, whoever backed his rise to the WH, he's better than her.

Iamawake    241

:vb_wtf:  :saywha::saywha:...I just got a real nauseating feeling in my gut :sick:..Donald controlled opposition ?? American people played like a :violin:.Somebody say it aint so...............

CSB    1,693

Trump's Zionist Israeli connections have always concerned me he has children that are even married to zionist Jews .  I for one wont support Israel after all they are Zionists not of Judaism .

This could be a issue .

But I hope it will be better than other politician's connections to Islam .

Have a great day line your bird cage floor with pages torn from a quran

Judaism And Zionism Are Not The Same Thing

http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/judaism_isnot_zionism.cfm

• Like 1