Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOPGUN

My mother kicked me out because I voted for Donald Trump': Mom makes her young son pack a suitcase and leave after he opted for The Donald

TOPGUN    70

My mother kicked me out because I voted for Donald Trump': Mom makes her young son pack a suitcase and leave after he opted for The Donald in a mock election at school

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3929156/Mom-throws-little-boy-house-packs-suitcase-makes-sign-voted-Trump-mock-election-school.html

Texas mother kicked son out house for voting for Donald Trump at school 

The shocking video shows little boy begging mother not to  kick him out  

She packed his suitcase, made him a sign and told him to get out 

The child said he voted for Trump because he 'saw him on TV a lot' 

The effects of a Donald Trump victory have been devastating for millions of Americans, even for small children who have no idea what in the world is going on in their country.

A shocking video that emerged on Friday, shows how horrifying those effects are becoming,when a Texas mother kicked her young son out of their home after he 'voted' for Trump in a mock election at school, according to TMZ.

The child screamed in horror as his mother showed him the door, where she left a small suitcase packed with all of his belongings.  

Video at link :saywha:

Quick1966    1,156

This is probably one of the most despicable things I've seen in a while. Well I hope this goes viral and the authorities are alerted. He's clearly scared and has absolutely no knowledge about the reasoning why his deadbeat mom is overreacting to her son voting in a mock election. Why would anyone do this to their child?!

Cinnamon    20,001

Why would they have mock voting at school for a kid that small? Maybe The Daily Mail paid someone to make a video like that? If not, she is terrorizing this kid and the other smaller one starts freaking out, too.  I wonder what else she does? 

Uno   
Uno

Poor kid... He hasn't the slightest idea about political nuances, and apparently neither does this woman. I was going to say mother, but the thought of it made me cringe. 

TRUMPER   
TRUMPER
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Why would they have mock voting at school for a kid that small? Maybe The Daily Mail paid someone to make a video like that? If not, she is terrorizing this kid and the other smaller one starts freaking out, too.  I wonder what else she does? 

Almost all classes in NC arounde me. about 12 elementary schools had mock elections. my 5th grader and 1st grader and Trump won! Both my girls got picked on on the bus but they can fight and use facts in a debat.Both of my kids said that other kids just kept saying he is racist and wants to build a road. mt daughters teared them kids up. Even got a call from the bus driver Gram saying that the other kids where calling them  names and my girls handled them with words and was not aggresive.Well anyway,this women should face child abuse charges. The mental damage this animal jist did to her young is horryfing.She will prolly make him go riot and loot with her for punishment making him carrying her free weaves😂😂😂😂

Lucy Barnable    4,277

I couldn't make it through the video.
That little boy needs to placed in a home far away from that woman.
The way these Hillary supporters are behaving... no words.

Voncroix    74

The child wanted to come home and enthusiastically tell his mother what he did at school and how they did like TV.

Black mamma won't have nun of dat in dis hawse.

I would like to see her writing credibility on that retarded sign she made him hold.

Blacks policing blacks.

@Cinnamon  I don't see why he wouldn't have mock voting. I did the same when I was a child. 

Dear Edward, You have many years of female manipulation and will never feel the embrace of a true mother's love.

I guess she made him "leave" around 7:30pm by the dark.

I guess the father is not involved?

Dewdrop    52

So sad for that child, mom is mentally deranged, has no sense of self awareness... video taped the whole thing. And some of this is rather effect of disinformation and conditioning by Soros, the man is evil and reckless. He doesn't care about the lives he's ruining, it's all a global game for him. He's 86, probably live to 110...

Dewdrop    52
22 minutes ago, Voncroix said:

The child wanted to come home and enthusiastically tell his mother what he did at school and how they did like TV.

I would like to see her writing credibility on that retarded sign she made him hold.

Blacks policing blacks.

@Cinnamon  I don't see why he wouldn't have mock voting. I did the same when I was a child. 

Dear Edward, You have many years of female manipulation and will never feel the embrace of a true mother's love.

This child will be damaged for life, shame does awful things to the mind. The troubles he will know because of this abusive woman. And you know she will say they were just playing and acting for YouTube... 

Cinnamon    20,001
27 minutes ago, Voncroix said:

Blacks policing blacks.

Because it's like brainwashing for anyone younger than middle or high school to me. And it's a good way to find out the leanings of their parents because most kids that young will vote exactly the way their parents do, this kid was an exception to that. Pretty soon they'll have pre-pre-pre school so they can own them when they're 1 or 2. Just because they've been doing it forever doesn't mean they should. 

Jump To Top