Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nobody

TRUMP: The Great Disappointment

Nobody   
Nobody

I do realize how controversial this topic is but I have to say it. First, thanks to the Internet I'm at a safe distance from physical attacks. :biggrin:

As history repeats itself I see the parallel to the past 1844 Great disappointment and today. Lately, there's been many saying that the Lord is soon to come and any day for some say but Trump's election//selection proposes the same as we witness protests across America. With Hillary in the balance doesn't mean she isn't there, still. There must be a female representative for females in this time of protest just as it was 4-years after the great disappointment came the women's liberation movement in 1848. This was 100-years before Israel became a state, as well. The current issues about women's suffrage is obviously as it were in the past. This means that Trump will act for 4-years before a female POTUS is elected, and Hillary might be the first POTUS if she can run, then or it will be another female, and it may even be one of Trump's doubters//daughters to become the Tom boy; this is the ingredients for  a daughter who follows the Doubting Thomas ways. The devils sons and daughters prophesy as well in this end. This means great persecution of men, and the black men have certainly suffered in that respect. Trump is then the Antichrist representative for America, and his defamed image then reflects on God who he impersonates causing people to hate God unaware the imitation but Trump is of a depraved mindset no different from Hillary or any green party or third party candidate. Chances are the next selected POTUS will be female that also stands in God's image, and that will compare to the wicked coming against the camp of God, and then fire comes upon and destroys them. The fire is the truth that America was given shortly before that time, which means it has come recently within the last few years but all of the builders rejected the cornerstone. The time of the fire is when the Church of God will be begin construction upon the cornerstone that had been rejected. I can go on about this like connecting the dots and the rest should be obvious when this all comes crashing down like ten tons of bricks and as so described, the fire. Time will tell. I wish you all well.

Jostler    2,216

is this ...like...sort of a "stream of consciousness" exercise?   :)   Maybe you should practice a bit more in private before taking your performance public :)

Nobody   
Nobody
2 hours ago, Nobody said:

I do realize how controversial this topic is but I have to say it. First, thanks to the Internet I'm at a safe distance from physical attacks. :biggrin:

As history repeats itself I see the parallel to the past 1844 Great disappointment and today. Lately, there's been many saying that the Lord is soon to come and any day for some say but Trump's election//selection proposes the same as we witness protests across America. With Hillary in the balance doesn't mean she isn't there, still. There must be a female representative for females in this time of protest just as it was 4-years after the great disappointment came the women's liberation movement in 1848. This was 100-years before Israel became a state, as well. The current issues about women's suffrage is obviously as it were in the past. This means that Trump will act for 4-years before a female POTUS is elected, and Hillary might be the first POTUS if she can run, then or it will be another female, and it may even be one of Trump's doubters//daughters to become the Tom boy; this is the ingredients for  a daughter who follows the Doubting Thomas ways. The devils sons and daughters prophesy as well in this end. This means great persecution of men, and the black men have certainly suffered in that respect. Trump is then the Antichrist representative for America, and his defamed image then reflects on God who he impersonates causing people to hate God unaware the imitation but Trump is of a depraved mindset no different from Hillary or any green party or third party candidate. Chances are the next selected POTUS will be female that also stands in God's image, and that will compare to the wicked coming against the camp of God, and then fire comes upon and destroys them. The fire is the truth that America was given shortly before that time, which means it has come recently within the last few years but all of the builders rejected the cornerstone. The time of the fire is when the Church of God will be begin construction upon the cornerstone that had been rejected. I can go on about this like connecting the dots and the rest should be obvious when this all comes crashing down like ten tons of bricks and as so described, the fire. Time will tell. I wish you all well.

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20,000_Leagues_Under_the_Sea_(1954_film)

All of the sins of the world will be buried in the deepest ocean when the Fire comes down upon the minds of the wicked and the entire world will be affected.

Jostler    2,216

Soooo....Jules Verne is ...like.....God or something?   You think 20,000 Leagues is something...go find "From the Earth to the Moon"!  Now THAT'S some really trippy stuff right there :)

Edit:  Oh!!  Jules Verne became an adult in 1848 right?  So HE was the "cornerstone" we rejected?   Oh dude.....and here all this time I thought he was just a science fiction writer.....man.....oh the humanity!   We're doomed......

Nobody   
Nobody
1 hour ago, Jostler said:

Soooo....Jules Verne is ...like.....God or something?   You think 20,000 Leagues is something...go find "From the Earth to the Moon"!  Now THAT'S some really trippy stuff right there :)

Edit:  Oh!!  Jules Verne became an adult in 1848 right?  So HE was the "cornerstone" we rejected?   Oh dude.....and here all this time I thought he was just a science fiction writer.....man.....oh the humanity!   We're doomed......

I am not saying what you imply. Don't add confusion to my thread. It's a parallel story that I later realized after posting when I contemplated the 'ten tons' and the parallel to the prophecies about the end. I had never read this story written by this man and rather the movie is accredited to Walt Disney and his movie that is based on Jules Verne's story. This proves that there is a conspiracy to brainwash the world about the time of the end. The story is adapted from prophecy and therefore Jules Verne is a plagiarist and a liar just the same as Walt Disney, and every person alive that are all judged, alike. Read Romans 3:4.

Nobody   
Nobody

The 20,000 represents the multitude that was created by the NWO that was accepted when the order of America was changed in 1848; Jules Verne also added 20-years to 1848 to use for his story that is in 1868. The numbers are used like secret codes and these can also be further divided using their measures in relevance to their stories. The first number is '2' that represents the two witnesses revealed by John in Revelation prophecies, and all of the '0's represent absent minds across the board.

Nobody   
Nobody

This is now the beginning of the 3 1/2-years and more things will come before the end of Donald Trump's Presidency.

http://www.bible-research.org/bible-studies/3-1-2-years.html

"There are many scriptures that refer to a 3 ½ year prophecy that has yet to be fulfilled. Three and a half years are mentioned on many different ways. In Revelation 12:14 three and a half years are mentioned as a time (1 year), times (2 years) and half a time (1/2 year). In Revelation 12:6 three and a half years are mentioned as a thousand two hundred and threescore days (1260 days using 30 days of a lunar month = 3 ½ years). And then 42 months which equals 3 ½ years is mentioned in Revelation 11:2.

Daniel 9:27 a prophecy about the Mesiah (Jesus Christ) is written in a one week symbolic time period. He would be cut off in the middle of that week. At Jesus' first coming he confirmed the new covenant for 3 ½ years and then was killed, which ended the Mosaic Law (sacrifice and oblation) for the followers of the Messiah. That fulfilled the first part of that week. However, there remains another 3 ½ year period,(which hasn't happened yet, to finish confirming the covenant that is talked about in Revelation."

Nobody   
Nobody
1 hour ago, Nobody said:

This is now the beginning of the 3 1/2-years and more things will come before the end of Donald Trump's Presidency.

http://www.bible-research.org/bible-studies/3-1-2-years.html

"There are many scriptures that refer to a 3 ½ year prophecy that has yet to be fulfilled. Three and a half years are mentioned on many different ways. In Revelation 12:14 three and a half years are mentioned as a time (1 year), times (2 years) and half a time (1/2 year). In Revelation 12:6 three and a half years are mentioned as a thousand two hundred and threescore days (1260 days using 30 days of a lunar month = 3 ½ years). And then 42 months which equals 3 ½ years is mentioned in Revelation 11:2.

Daniel 9:27 a prophecy about the Mesiah (Jesus Christ) is written in a one week symbolic time period. He would be cut off in the middle of that week. At Jesus' first coming he confirmed the new covenant for 3 ½ years and then was killed, which ended the Mosaic Law (sacrifice and oblation) for the followers of the Messiah. That fulfilled the first part of that week. However, there remains another 3 ½ year period,(which hasn't happened yet, to finish confirming the covenant that is talked about in Revelation."

Continued

Daniel 7:25
Wearing out the Saints for 3 ½ years.

Daniel 9:27

Jesus Christ is killed in the middle of a week. The week represents 7 years. The first 3 ½ years were fulfilled at Jesus Christ's first coming. The remainder of the week shall be fulfilled at Jesus Christ's second coming.

Daniel 12:7
God’s holy people (the saints) shall be scattered because they will be killed by the world power after a 3 ½ year period.

Daniel 12:11-13
The daily sacrifice shall be taken away and the abomination of desolation set up shall be 1290 days. There is a 30 day extension to the 1260 days. Create a timeline using Daniels prophecy of days. After the 1290th day, there are 45 days of Jehovah's wrath, or the vials. The result? Blessed is he that comes to 1335th day. The 1335th day begins the thousand years period. See study on the 1,000 years period.

Revelation 11:1-3
The Holy City shall be tread on, or beaten down, by the Gentiles 42 months (1260 days). And the two witnesses prophecy during the same time, 1260 days. This could correspond with Jesus Christ fulfilling the second half of the covenant (remember he was caught off or killed after preaching for 3 ½ years).

Revelation 12:6,14
The woman going into the wilderness (all symbolic) receives information for 3 ½ years.

Revelation 13:5
The beast, or one world government power will speak blasphemous things against Jehovah and His son, Jesus Christ. The beast will have power for only 42 months, about the same amount of time that the two witnesses (from Revelation 11:1-3) are prophesying.

Culligan Man   
Culligan Man

You don't sound like the same 'Nobody' that's posting on Proxy *****.

Nobody

Oh yes, my pinkie promises

Members

8,530 posts

Posted 5 hours ago

There's always been lots of hypocrites. They're fine, as long as everything goes the way they want it.

But they're whiney ass titty babies when things don't go that way.

Not a new phenomena, we're just more exposed to it these days.

http://www.proxywhore.com/invboard/index.php?/topic/331981-fanatics-riot-across-america-post-election/&page=5

How many of you are there???  And how do we know you are him(the real one)???

Nobody   
Nobody
1 hour ago, Culligan Man said:

You don't sound like the same 'Nobody' that's posting on Proxy *****.

Nobody

Oh yes, my pinkie promises

Members

8,530 posts

Posted 5 hours ago

There's always been lots of hypocrites. They're fine, as long as everything goes the way they want it.

But they're whiney ass titty babies when things don't go that way.

Not a new phenomena, we're just more exposed to it these days.

http://www.proxywhore.com/invboard/index.php?/topic/331981-fanatics-riot-across-america-post-election/&page=5

How many of you are there???  And how do we know you are him(the real one)???

I never heard of this that website. Is the word so uncommon? It's used even by you in your post. You're quick to judge and have confused me with another person, perhaps?  There is only 'one'. Take your pick using your intelligence and knowledge, and if you choose incorrectly you cannot blame me.  Best wishes and hope. :smile:

Culligan Man   
Culligan Man
1 hour ago, Nobody said:

I never heard of this that website. Is the word so uncommon? It's used even by you in your post. You're quick to judge and have confused me with another person, perhaps?  There is only 'one'. Take your pick using your intelligence and knowledge, and if you choose incorrectly you cannot blame me.  Best wishes and hope. :smile:

Quick to judge.. lol oh lord no, the name is not so much uncommon as you know.  I have not judged anyone... or nobody. lol Why are you looking for blame? Hmm?

Hope? I rely on evidence.

Shall I post the GLP Nobody post as well??? We may need More of a comparison. yes?  

Nobody   
Nobody
7 hours ago, Culligan Man said:

Quick to judge.. lol oh lord no, the name is not so much uncommon as you know.  I have not judged anyone... or nobody. lol Why are you looking for blame? Hmm?

Hope? I rely on evidence.

Shall I post the GLP Nobody post as well??? We may need More of a comparison. yes?  

https://cybercosmopolitan.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/the-nobody-meme-some-factssources/

Please don't be disturbed by the truth, as you seem to be in your reply to judging because we all do judge and we ought to judge all things but by the same 'order' that is on the same side of the prison bars; to better explain let's touch now, on the problem with Human Rights, slavery, and all that we face, today in this world. The time at hand is a very significant time in history, and God knowing our sickly spiritual condition must do something to help us because we are being held captive in this spiritual Egypt, and Babylon, and God raises up a man that is trained to escape the captivity, and he speaks to the world, and specifically to Americans who are behind bars. The one//nobody is standing on the outside looking in and sees that the captives have decorated their cell like the White House that depicts Heaven's Temple, and they think to be free so in turn they look through the bars and see the one as if he is in prison.  There's only two ways to go, and only one way is the right way.

You may post whatever you like and what you do is what you have determined for me, and how you identify me, and this is judging, which is not wrong to do but it's how you do judge that matters, and to judge quickly also means mentally, and spiritually. You have misunderstood a great deal of my post, and this thread. I'm here to help but I can't do anything for you if you are not willing to admit that the world is behind bars, and on the wrong side of the bars. I'm bringing all of the current events and prophecies together in 'time' for you to make the connection. Some shall understand, and some shall not understand.

Best wishes to you.