Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Dammit! Sick of the twisting snake media! Off with its head!No, Donald Trump Did Not Abandon Promise to Repeal Obamacare

Cinnamon    22,873

Donald Trump will consider 'amending' Obamacare NOT repealing it after plea from Obama himself at Oval Office meeting

President-elect Donald Trump said he will consider an 'amended' version of President Barack Obama's signature health care law - a softening of his position after repeatedly vowing on the campaign trail that he would repeal the measure.

Trump explained in an interview with The Wall Street Journal published Friday that the shift came after White House talks Thursday with Obama, who asked him to consider preserving parts of the Affordable Care Act.

'Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced,' Trump told the newspaper. 

'I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that.'

<snip>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3928644/Trump-doesnt-rule-amended-Obamacare-WSJ.html#ixzz4Pkk1dfUP

They can't read their own articles or what????? They think people will just read the headlie and not read the entire thing! 

Ukshep    19,999
22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Donald Trump will consider 'amending' Obamacare NOT repealing it after plea from Obama himself at Oval Office meeting

President-elect Donald Trump said he will consider an 'amended' version of President Barack Obama's signature health care law - a softening of his position after repeatedly vowing on the campaign trail that he would repeal the measure.

Trump explained in an interview with The Wall Street Journal published Friday that the shift came after White House talks Thursday with Obama, who asked him to consider preserving parts of the Affordable Care Act.

'Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced,' Trump told the newspaper. 

'I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that.'

<snip>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3928644/Trump-doesnt-rule-amended-Obamacare-WSJ.html#ixzz4Pkk1dfUP

They can't read their own articles or what????? They think people will just read the headlie and not read the entire thing! 

British media is on a disinfo campaign of epic proportion. The likes of which i have never seen.

Cinnamon    22,873

No, Donald Trump Did Not Abandon Promise to Repeal Obamacare

The mainstream media are reporting that President-elect Donald Trump is giving up on his promise to repeal and replace Obamacare, because he said he would be willing to preserve coverage for pre-existing conditions and allowing children to stay on their parents’ health insurance until age 26.

“I like those very much,” Trump told the Wall Street Journal in an interview, following his meeting Thursday with President Barack Obama.

He’s not alone: those are some of the only parts of the law that are popular, and many Republicans have long since promised to preserve coverage for those with pre-existing conditions even after Obamacare is repealed.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/11/obmacare-obama-no-donald-trump-not-abandon-promise-repeal-obamacare/

Jostler    2,216

The Young Turds...I mean "Turks" put out a video claiming Trump has already backed off his promise to build the wall :)  I didn't even click on it.  These left wing mouthpieces have no affinity for the truth at all.

They'll be twisting everything they can possibly imagine for the foreseeable future  :)

Cinnamon    22,873
2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

The Young Turds...I mean "Turks" put out a video claiming Trump has already backed off his promise to build the wall :)  I didn't even click on it.  These left wing mouthpieces have no affinity for the truth at all.

They'll be twisting everything they can possibly imagine for the foreseeable future  :)

It's getting worse every day, so obvious now. Hopefully, others will notice it, not just us.