Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOPGUN

These violent rioters ; that are rioting against trump need to be put in re-education camps for 3 months

TOPGUN    125

These violent rioters ; that are rioting against trump need to be put in re-education camps for 3 months until they can think like a normal person again. The violent rioters have been brainwashed by the extreme leftist commies. The US government need to setup re-education camps :) :liberaltears:

Ukshep    20,218
1 minute ago, TOPGUN said:

These violent rioters ; that are rioting against trump need to be put in re-education camps for 3 months until they can think like a normal person again. The violent rioters have been brainwashed by the extreme leftist commies. The US government need to setup re-education camps :)

:liberaltears:

As i said the other day! A lot of conspiracy theorists would let martial law happen to clear up these rioters.... This is dangerous shit! When cters stop opposing martial law.... what do you think will happen?

TOPGUN    125

We dont need martial law

Just round up the rioters and put them in re education camps for 3 months and teach them what a republic is; teach them things like..... You cant have a Re-Election because it did not turn out how you though it would... stuff like that

Ukshep    20,218

:yah:  We're f***ed! You just don't know it yet!

NOTICED HOW QUIET I'VE BEEN!

Sometimes cters just don't want to hear the truth! and that's why my mouth has ceased speaking!

TOPGUN    125

If these riots continue after trump is in office , He will probably round them(rioters)up quickly as possible .

Ukshep    20,218

To further the agenda one must force the sheep to accept what they oppose.

No one is opposing rounding up these protestors.... now we wait.....

I know tactics...

Cinnamon    23,150

What Trump needs to do is come out with it all. @Ukshep and I talked about this earlier.  He needs to nail all the funders, tell the complete story of busing in protesters and let people know this is not spontaneous.  

Phase 2: RIOTS

Phase 3: PUBLIC: HELP HELP

Phase 4: ROUND UPS!

At that point ANYONE CN BE ROUNDED UP FOR ANYTHING!

Careful what you wish for and don't trust ANYONE in political office. EVER!  Our job is to keep them in line, not facilitate actions that can end up costing us our own freedoms. (as if we have any left anyway, wtf am I even talking about?)

TOPGUN    125
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

To further the agenda one must force the sheep to accept what they oppose.

No one is opposing rounding up these protestors.... now we wait.....

I know tactics...

Are you trying to say we were tricked into getting hitler 2.0 ? :eatingpopcorn:

TOPGUN    125

Either way rather If trump or Clinton won; there was going to be riots..... was this a setup?

Was we duped into getting riots either way? :violin: