Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Close Encounters

How do I contact aliens telepathically?

Close Encounters   
Close Encounters

Just as the title says, how do I contact aliens telepathically?  Is there any reliable method?  I am hoping the aliens will help me in some way.

Jostler    2,216

I'm sure the same methods anyone would use to contact any other kind of demon would work just fine :)  Seances, necromancy, Ouija boards...they will respond no matter which deception you choose to embrace.

Cryptic Mole    4,403
2 hours ago, Close Encounters said:

Just as the title says, how do I contact aliens telepathically?  Is there any reliable method?  I am hoping the aliens will help me in some way.

Yes, just worship Satan and they will come. That in itself should be enough of a warning for you to not do it. Aliens are not aliens per se'. They are the greatest deception even perpetrated upon mankind! I know their ruse very well.

Harold of doom   
Harold of doom

The orginal instructions are given in the Grimoire of Abramelin, the instructions are updated and modernised by Aleister Crowley,  and any hippy trance freak can quite easily show you, proceed to the nearest rave, or sunday charasmatic church, and open yourself to the kundalini spirit, (p.s that kinda garuantees your now "serpent kin")  bam, now you got "aliens" , it is however, not recommended at this juncture of history, as the Reapers are here, and anyone with a parasite, will have to have it removed,  voluntarily, or, not,  sometimes , sorry, mostly, the extraction is, fatal,  and highly amusing.   These "aliens" you seek, are not unlike spiritual PARASITES which cling to the ethereal you, let me show you a GREY.

keywords huh?

https://www.google.com/search?q=aiwass crowley&newwindow=1&client=aff-maxthon-maxthon4&hs=6At&affdom=maxthon.com&channel=t23&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=y_gdVcmZFdDSoASy7oC4CA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

if you want to contact, an "aiwass" then go the crowley way,.  your going to need blood, semen an excrement, for side snacks, cause they love it when you humans eat your own refuse.

Also, The Grimoire of Turiel should call you a nice phat rapey alien, you can ghoogle it.  o and blessed Sabbath, i hope i have helped you to your proper eternal home.

Also, the fact that you ask for this abominable union, shows you are tainted, and most likey HAVE ONE ALREADY,  or this is some kind of sarcastic attempt at retarded humour. 

and, close encunters, here, take your first step, i alway prey for more prey, i will gladly assist your suicide

http://www.aiwass.com/FirstRevelationOfAiwass.html

the REAL question is,  WHO, actuallyt gave these pink flesh sacks the Grimoire o so long ago,  THATS THE QUESTION.

Eve    262
13 hours ago, Close Encounters said:

I won't warn you of demons or spiritual parasites, though you should be wary to prevent psychosis. By this I mean you're opening Pandora's Box, and being unable to obtain any valid "proof" of your experience and encounters will likely leave you alone with whatever you deem to be the "truth". 

Anyways, there is a controversial psychedelic drug called Dimethyltryptamine (also known as "DMT"). If you've already heard about DMT it's probably because of a drink produced in South America, most popular now in Peru, called ayahuasca. Ayahuasca is an ancient drink created by shaman that facilitates a spirit walk. Because this drink is protected as a religious item/tradition, it can be consumed legally worldwide - even in America, by going to special temples. They will guide you through a weekend long session of spirit walking using the drink. Although it's unknown when exactly the indigenous peoples of South America began using ayahuasca, it's clear they have been doing so for many, many centuries. When Christian missionaries first came across the drink and it's users in the 16th century, it was believed they were witnessing communication with the Devil. However, such sentiments have long been pushed aside as researchers and botanists attempt to understand more about the chemical dimethyltrptamine; the chemical that gives ayahuasca it's "spirit walk" capabilities. Only two ingredients are required to make ayahuasca, aside from water: the leaves that contain the DMT and the vine that protects the DMT's chemical bond as it passes through your digestive system, making it orally active. These ingredients are boiled in water to make a kind of tea, and most shamans strongly advise against taking the drink without an official shaman to watch over you (as they believe brujos, "witches", trick tourists into drinking an altered version of the dink allowing the brujo to steal their souls). What is most curious is how the ancient shamans knew to combine these two plants, from all the plants available in the Amazon, in order to make the chemical from the vine orally active. Without the vine the DMT from the leaves would be broken down in the digestive tract and would never reach the blood stream; it's thanks to harmala alkaloids found in the vine that the DMT doesn't get oxidised by digestive enzymes. 

Another way to take the drug is inhaling it, similar to weed (also in the sense that you need to bind the weed to something if you cook it, otherwise it won't have any effect taken orally, aka "eaten", and this is often done with butter for weed). Though most places consider this illegal, even though most people consider this to be the better method. Drinking ayahuasca will provide you a "trip" of nearly 6 to 8 hours, with the peak hitting roughly an hour or two after initially drinking, and often forces the user to purge their system by throwing up (similar to peyote). Whereas smoking it provides you a dream like trip that lasts roughly 15 minutes, but can feel much longer to the user as the trip is occurs in body and mind (like a dream). 

Individuals who have taken DMT (in either form) usually describe having been guided spiritually through their life, their world, and sometimes even the universe; having contact with the dead or other-worldly beings. Even from the individuals who didn't have a pleasant trip, still say that DMT has awoken them spiritually and allowed them to learn a lot about themselves and how to be the best version of themselves they can be. 

Scientifically DMT continues to stump researches as no one is certain why this chemical exists in nature, considering that it's not just found in plants but also most animals (ourselves included) naturally produce this chemical. What roll it plays in our dreams at this point uncertain, though that seems to be the only logical day-to-day use our bodies have for the chemical; otherwise we obtain, at least, two huge kicks of it in our lives: when we are born and when we die. Scientists theorise that near death experiences that provide contact with loved ones or holy spirits are in fact caused by our brains producing DMT, though no definitive studies have been done to confirm this. Should this be the reason our bodies are provided with the chemical, what purpose does a plant or tree have with it? 

However there is an alternative to both methods in which you tap into your natural production of the chemical (and it does not include nearly - but not actually, killing yourself). The unhealthy method would be to not sleep for a few days as your body does regularly produce DMT and release it while you sleep and by not allowing it the ability to do so: this is what will provide you hallucinations from lack of sleep. After this point, the next time you do go to sleep, you'll be doing so with more DMT active in your body than normal. The more healthy option is to practice lucid dreaming, though that comes with it's own set of risks such as sleep paralysis. Lucid dreaming is believed to be the most natural way to explore the third eye of the brain and what exactly it means to do is is also not completely understood. Considering our brains are the original quantum computers, it's understandable that we don't fully comprehend all the things our brains can do and why. 

Since I have personally never consumed or, in any other artificial means, have taken the drug I cannot confirm or deny the results of DMT. Though I have begun working towards lucid dreaming (a process that can take anywhere from a week to a couple months), though I also have yet to officially become lucid in one of my dreams. 

Please be careful though, and don't attempt or take anything without doing your own research of course. Additionally, your soul is immortal as all energies are neither created nor destroyed, and seeing as we don't understand the definitive of our souls completely, it's important to proceed with caution always. 

Walk Softly    2,694
2 hours ago, Eve said:

Though I have begun working towards lucid dreaming (a process that can take anywhere from a week to a couple months), though I also have yet to officially become lucid in one of my dreams. 

I know a bit about lucid dreaming.  I've had lots of experience with it.  It is quite amazing when you are able to do it regularly.  

Do you use any reality checks?  Here is a simple one I used that worked well.  The key is to do it enough times during the day, everyday, that it becomes habit. A good suggestion is to set an alarm on your phone every hr or two to remind you to check.  Then, you will begin to do it in your dreams and it will be an instant identifier that you are dreaming. 

I ask myself, am I dreaming? 

Then I squeeze my nose like I'm about to go under water.  Try to breath in through your nose.  If you are dreaming you will be able to breath in without restriction.  I like this one because I can do it in public without looking like a weirdo.  

There are others.  Clocks tell a different time each time you look at them.  Light switches turn on the wrong lights, or the light looks weird.  Your hands look different.  

You can look at yourself in the mirror... but that's probably not for beginners.  

I also have a theory about being able to change integral parts of your subconscious.  The very things that make you, well..  you.  But, while testing this theory I had an experience that made me stop.  I really haven't done it since (10 years).  Though, I may start trying again.  

Here is a cool website with lots of information.  There are cool things you can do in dreams too.  Like flying.  It is a skill, trust you me.  Instant travel, kinda like the movie Jumper.  Oh and the skies... oh, are they absolutely beautiful.  

Anyway... enjoy!

http://www.ld4all.com

Amethyst    325

Simply put... Don't, as there is no such thing as "good" aliens.

Seek your higher self, the truth is within, not without, and certainly don't look for answers by those who have made it their means to keep us enslaved.

GoingHome    113

Please don't try to do this for your own sake.  You never know if what you are contacting on the other end is lying to you, and by attempting to contact them you are inviting them into your life.  They don't have to leave if they don't want to.  The risk far exceeds the reward.  I've watched the magnifier on an ouija board move by itself, the temp. drop by about 20 degrees, and candles get blown out by wind in a basement with no open windows.  You might get very unlucky and invite a very powerful demon into your life like a friend of mine has.  He is afraid to go to sleep because he wakes up with sleep paralysis and the feeling that something is either sitting on his chest or choking him.  He stays up even when he is very tired for fear that it might not let go of him next time.  I didn't even know what to tell him when he told me all of this.  I'd say maybe an exorcism, but I do not trust the churches.  Especially the catholic church.  I don't think you can get help from a man in a costume.

I would just leave well enough alone.  The New Age movement has convinced people that there are benevolent alien entities that want to protect us, but certain folks that are spreading this hogwash have proved time and time again to be liars, such as Nancy Lieder.  She even has the word Lie in her name.  The Scriptures warn us to stay away from soothsayers and mediums for very good reason.  Stay safe, Brother.

GoingHome    113

They're demons.  Due to their evil ways they were not allowed "in" after death.  All they know is misery and deception.  They want to take you over so they can project that onto you and work through you, as they operate on a different plane of existence.  They want to use YOU as their medium for causing despair in this world.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal07.htm

Maybe you could use the Alien Telepathy and extra Terrestial service (AT&T) before NAZA tries to split it up due to divestiture...actually some world leaders know how to contact them, but it's the relationship that goes on there that they can do that...wouldn't work for us peons...

It probably goes something like this: https://politicalpistachio.blogspot.com/2009/12/joke-about-bush-obama-and-hell.html

George Bush, Queen Elizabeth, and Vladimir Putin all die and go to hell. While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for. The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth. Putin asks to call Russia and talks for 5 minutes. When he was finished the devil informs him that the, cost is a million dollars, so Putin writes him a check. Next Queen Elizabeth calls England and talks for 30 minutes. When she finished, the devil informs her that cost is 6 million dollars, so Queen, Elizabeth writes him a check. Finally George Bush gets his turn and talks for 4 hours. When he was finished the devil informed him that there would be no charge for the call and feel free to call the USA anytime. When Putin hears this he goes ballistic and asks the devil why Bush got to call the USA free. The devil replied, "Since Obama became president of the USA , the country has gone to hell, so naturally it's a local call."

Tarmalen    1,310

Don't listen to these Debbie Downers.

Send me a check for $349.53 and I will send you my latest in "How to steal money from Suckers". 

It makes a great bookend with "How to steal souls from Suckers".

That is morbid sarcasm. Translation - Be happy with what you have and accept your limitations.