Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Marilyn Manson - SAY10 Preview (the glorious beheading of Donald Trump)

Cinnamon    19,992
4 minutes ago, Team Galil said:

The usual cry for attention. Everyone plays a part in the lies his while flashy is no different than Fox News propaganda.

I'm just thinking of the effect this has on people who are kinda off in the head. 

Amethyst    325

I would imagine that, although unlawful as hell all this propaganda is, this is going to step up security measures for the SS to that of an Armada.

Team Galil    28

It's just further illusion to allude to Trump being assinated. We see it from the news to him. He is playing a part in that that's all it is. The mysterious is in truth bland and simple in these cases to decern. The imagery is bs really trying to take the calculated and move it to the realm of prophetic. It's a shell game playing to the agenda I write about constantly. When you get past the clothing/theatrics bs his message is no different than the strait laced preppy news anchor. 

Walk Softly    2,192

Holy crap.  

Marilyn Manson and all the others just like him, will find out how little power they really wield.    And I can't wait to see the day. 

Soon. 

Ukshep    17,190
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Well? 

Devouring the Bible. Revolting against God! Threatening to Kill Donald Trump!

:billworry:     <----- This piece of shit, His wife, Her minions probably reached out! This looks like some satanic magic shit.....trying to force shit are we??

WhiteHorse    529

The devil will use puppets like Manson for fuel to feed the fire to keep  warm in hell. I pity people who are deceived into believing that the special treatment they believe they receive from satan here on earth, will some how continue once they are locked into a cell with him and his demons for eternity. Demons torment " that's what demons do", and satan will not be a good cell mate, especially with all that time on his hands, and hatred in his heart. 

“And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭20:15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭13:42‬ ‭KJV‬‬
“And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭20:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.com/1/rev.20.10.kjv

domains   
domains

hes a suckup to satan , satan does not even think of humans,  mathue was pretty big, imagin a beast ten times that comes threw ozone and gets trapped in Bermuda try angel?

Just Lookin   
Just Lookin

He's a past it, pop star.  Even the goth kids dont listen to him anymore.  He's just looking for attention cause the world is forgetting how 'creepy' he is.

No different to Mmadonna offering blowjobs... (i now need to go throw up)

Jump To Top