Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amethyst

Indictment to proceed for pedophilia, satanic murders, and sex crimes, claims NYPD whistleblower!

Cinnamon    23,087
Just now, Amethyst said:

Ditto

I can't find that article Franchi is reading over at True Pundit or find the video at Franchi's site. Am I losing my search skills or whut?

Jostler    2,216
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I can't find that article Franchi is reading over at True Pundit or find the video at Franchi's site. Am I losing my search skills or whut?

I couldn't find it either, and I bet once we find this video on Franchi's channel we'll also find it's quite old.

This might shut the protesters up!

So hope justice comes to these people 

Cinnamon    23,087
3 minutes ago, Pen said:

I hope the FBI has hold of this info.  Not sure what happened to this kid but the media made a circus out of it and kept it in the headlines for some reason. Hmm... since we know that these people are pedophiles and they are politicians and we know the media carries water for them... do they also make threats using their outlets, too?  Let's say for example, Clinton's crew starts doing things that are upsetting the Rothschilds, etc. Do they pop out with some more news on a crime that particular faction has committed, to make them stop? My CT mind at work there, hope that was coherent!