Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NowServingNumber52

Chelsea Clinton being groomed to run for Congress

While some pundits are declaring the Clinton political dynasty dead, sources tell us that it is far from over. Chelsea Clinton is being groomed for the New York seat held by Rep. Nita Lowey.

Chelsea could run for the seat in NYC’s 17th Congressional District once Lowey, a respected, 79-year-old career politician with nearly 30 years in office, decides to retire, we have exclusively learned.

Lowey’s district includes parts of Rockland and Westchester counties and, conveniently, Chappaqua, the Clinton family home base.

In August, Hillary and Bill Clinton purchased a home next door to their primary residence in Chappaqua for $1.16 million, which is intended for Chelsea, her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, and their two children, Charlotte and Aidan.

While Chelsea currently lives, and is registered to vote, in Manhattan, she could easily make Chappaqua her legal residence in order to run for Lowey’s seat when it becomes vacant.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/chelsea-clinton-being-groomed-to-run-for-congress/

Ukshep    17,192
10 hours ago, timetraveler2015 said:

No, no and no! Let me repeat that: No! 

Amen to that!

16 hours ago, NowServingNumber52 said:

In August, Hillary and Bill Clinton purchased a home next door to their primary residence in Chappaqua for $1.16 million, which is intended for Chelsea, her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, and their two children, Charlotte and Aidan.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/chelsea-clinton-being-groomed-to-run-for-congress/

With foundation money?

Cinnamon    19,993
49 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

Who in the hell wants to live next door to their parents????

Luciferians? lol

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

Those arrogant Clintons.

Grooming that horse faced little knob gobbler for a position of power is not how it's done in America.

America is not some monarchy in which positions of power are merely inherited.

She doesn't even speak Spanish without drooling.

ffs.

Tarmalen    1,176

Let me communicate this to Chelsea on a level she can understand, complete with the extended versions as a shout out to my younger years.

1 hour ago, Tarmalen said:

Let me communicate this to Chelsea on a level she can understand, complete with the extended versions as a shout out to my younger years.

I love Twisted Sister.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
17 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

I love Twisted Sister.

If it's not metal,

It's CRAP!

HOH

Dewdrop    52
7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Amen to that!

With foundation money?

Well she paid for her wedding with it along with taking a huge salary from their Foundations... I think that combined with her $10 million condo and Husband taking money for his Greece hedge fund using possible classified information to start it, which went south completely, may be a hindrance. That is if she runs unopposed, that would tell how much juice they have left. Now Dems in NY will vote for any CLINTON but she has a lot of baggage another Dem could eat her alive. Band had some very damaging info about her in the emails... Whitney spoiled trouble maker... Plus she's not very likable from what I've seen and nowhere near the political savvy as her double talking mother... Pray they go away quickly.

Jump To Top