Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

DNC Melting Down and Relegated to the Wilderness of D.C. Brazile and CNN called out

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi

LOL.

Libtards had based their entire game on a person (Hillbillary) rather than an ideology so to speak. They have no tangible leadership and now she's Sunk!

thoth    216

Hmm deeper then this 

hmm it's like the fight for Babylon 

im still worried because might makes right in their world 

remember who they are crooks  gun runners pedo's

slim 

the Reason they want gun control is so u can only buy them from her 

Cinnamon    19,955
4 minutes ago, thoth said:

Hmm deeper then this 

hmm it's like the fight for Babylon 

im still worried because might makes right in their world 

remember who they are crooks  gun runners pedo's

slim 

the Reason they want gun control is so u can only buy them from her 

The sheep can't digest too much at once. They'll get heart burn.  Yes, much deeper than this. 

Millevolt    643

Send this to CNN

This is a WARNING! I am warning you, just like I have warned SEVERAL others, including police in the past, about how your actions were on the verge of bringing great harm to you. I am a middle aged white male Trump supporter, who has MANY friends from MANY backgrounds, who hears nothing from you except racially dividing BULLSHIT! Pure anti-white racism... Quit your garbage reporting that racist white men are responsible for electing a racist president. MY class of people didn't elect Trump because of racism, sexism, or any other of your SJW bullshit terms. We elected Trump, because YOUR bullshit America hating rhetoric is dividing this country, and DESTROYING this country. We elected Trump because he has a COMMON SENSE approach to defending ALL of our families by NOT letting just anyone into the country when WE are the #1 target for deadly terrorists, and criminals. Your race baiting is going to cause a civil war in this country, and YOU will NOT sit back and watch from your ivory towers, because TOO MANY people see you for the anti American bullshit you peddle daily. I will TELL you, that if you keep pushing, someone, somewhere will be planning for that day all goes to hell, and YOU will be a #1 target. It will probably be a group of patriots who had someone in their family harmed because YOU assholes keep stoking the flames! BACK THE f*** OFF YOUR COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA, or AMERICANS are going to react, and you won't be immune. Got it punks? Now go ahead and report this post to all the LEOs, because they know damn well, everything I have said is nothing but truth, and its not ME instigating, its me WARNING you about the repercussions of your own actions. Its COMMON SENSE! You won't be happy until you have pushed too far, and you better hope to God, your rhetoric doesn't get MY family members killed, I WILL be your worst nightmare!

Jump To Top