Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Here's a psyop for you / Trey Gowdy Announces Full Blown Resurrection Of Investigation Now That Elections Are Over… She Is Finished

Cinnamon    19,992

This website has posted this article, but apparently they can't read what they have written. It's making it's round on the internet as YUGE NEWS at places like GLP (and MANY others) and is super pinned over there.  Of course, this is going to generate a lot of headlies for clickbaiters. 

Read this and tell me what you think.  Does it sound to you like YUGE NEWS! OMG! Or more of the same crap we wade through day after day trying to get to the truth?

http://americannews.com/trey-gowdy-announces-full-blown-resurrection-of-investigation-now-that-elections-are-over-she-is-finished/

<snip>

“There is sufficient evidence, both direct and circumstantial, upon which a jury could conclude an intent to violate the law,” Gowdy commented. “This evidence includes concealment of evidence, destruction of evidence, and false exculpatory statements—all of which fall under the general heading of consciousness of guilt.”

“It would appear the investigation is back to the status quo ante, which means Director Comey believes Secretary Clinton was indeed extremely careless in her handling of classified material,” he added.

“Yet, there is insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt Secretary Clinton had a specific intent to violate a statute which specifically provides for the lower sector standard of gross negligence,” Gowdy concluded.

<snip>

Quotes without a reference, no idea when or where he said them. If someone has anything on this, please bring it. This is one of the more serious issues we are facing. We DO NOT want to see Hillary indicted, rushed through the courts and then Obama turn around and pardon her.  I doubt there is time, but with these people, you never know what they might do. 

Cinnamon    19,992
Just now, Groove said:

Owe you a green.  I'm searching now but so far nothing. 

I've searched all over, too. Nada! See, I learned Spanish by osmosis. lol

Groove    1,689
7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I've searched all over, too. Nada! See, I learned Spanish by osmosis. lol

Gracias. Their I go now. Lol. 

Cryptic Mole    4,028

Right now we should all be working towards getting Trump into office safely.

The globalists called for an emergency meeting today, and we all know where that can lead to.

Let the real investigations begin once Trump is in office.

If it's not sanctioned or endorsed by Trump, don't believe it.

I'm certain he wouldn't be talking about any of that at the moment!

There are more important issues to be addressed.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm just watching the social engineering project going on everywhere right now. Blatant.

It could go either way right now and Soros knows it. He could refocus on destroying the EU or make a last sucker punch to the U.S.

He is tenacious!

Brio    1,038

Monsanto is a serious pay-to-player, countries that wouldn't accept GMOs were savaged by hitlery's State dept.

Too bad wikileaks didn't release anything that would put her behind bars. Didn't expect they would.

Groove    1,689

@Cinnamon I searched and searched and the only thing I found was the article you posted. So I really don't know what to think of this one. 

Jump To Top