Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedudeabides

Guys I am really about to lose my shit on these f***ers.

thedudeabides    2,274

I am sorry for my language but I am about to go down there!!! I swear This Women is PREGNANT! I am getting Furious right now. Someone help me come down. 

Dewdrop    52

I would probably have gotten beat to death if I was there...protests used to be civil and respectful of other civilians. God help the future generations.

Cinnamon    19,833

Hey dude, stay away from them. This is exactly what they want, they are the ultimate trolls. When trolls get no food, they leave!  We know that is rule number one online, it works IRL as well!  @thedudeabides

thedudeabides    2,274
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Hey dude, stay away from them. This is exactly what they want, they are the ultimate trolls. When trolls get no food, they leave!  We know that is rule number one online, it works IRL as well!  @thedudeabides

I am going dark. No more news or internet for awhile. Unless something big happens. Take care and God bless. Losing my peace watching this stuff go on.  

Jostler    2,216
1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

I am going dark. No more news or internet for awhile. Unless something big happens. Take care and God bless. Losing my peace watching this stuff go on.  

man up and take responsibility for your peace. 

Cinnamon    19,833
2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

We all need a break sometimes, Dude. :hug2:

Groove    1,683
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

I am sorry for my language but I am about to go down there!!! I swear This Women is PREGNANT! I am getting Furious right now. Someone help me come down. 

Feel your pain dude. I'm headed to New Orleans to dj a wedding right now. Where the place is, is right in the middle of where they were protesting last night. And I swear if any mess with me I will defend myself and I will not be nice about it. I will even give them a chance to walk away before I unleash. And then I'll tell them "I gave you a choice and you didn't listen" as they are laying in the street. I will try to get some video tonight of their bs down here. 

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
2 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

You're in Michigan and I'm actually here in Portlandia.

I'm not freakin out because I know that the Portland Police are just as fed up as you are.

Let them handle it, in fact a lot of these rioters are not even American. Many appear to be middle eastern or Asian.

Dude, you remind me of both a Wigwam and a tepee, you're 2 tents!

:band:

Cinnamon    19,833

PORTLAND POLICE Call Violent Anti-Trump Protesters “Anarchists”…Upgrading Protests To Full-Blown “RIOTS…One Person Hit By Car…KILLED

http://100percentfedup.com/portland-police-call-violent-anti-trump-protesters-anarchistsupgrading-protests-to-full-blown-riotsone-person-hit-by-carkilled/

I was looking around for articles about cops being fed up. 

Voncroix    71

They are calling them anarchists. They should be thought as far left or extreme lefts. People would better identify with the situation. words hurt though and truth cuts.

Women in NY are chanting suck my tits and they are now bonding with BLM after chanting together which is part of the plan.

I also heard they want immigration. (chanting)

Still no word from obama or hilary asking for peace.

Is Trump a trojan horse? Time will tell

These people think stomping and slamming doors makes some sort of action.

#GrabLifeByThePussy

Nobody   
Nobody

Dude, don't let this get under your skin because all of these things must come to pass, and then the end shall come. There's nothing that anybody can do about it. seriously!

You should be preparing for the coming end, instead.

Jump To Top