Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wow

Notches Opening of the Eyes

wow   
wow

For all those who have looked into Memetic Magic, and the book in relation to the subject that I have read, or those who have studied the truth about the mystical in detail, they will understand this. When one takes the journey to 'open the eyes', they take a 2 month period in isolation from family, friends, everyone, and nearly everything. They only eat very healthy foods with high nutrition in that period, exercise frequently, and read frequently. This is to acquire 'the eyes'.

Notch got off of Twitter on May 10th, and returned many months later. Here are just come images of what he tweeted, you can go and find his twitter and scan over it yourself. He commented on social viruses, and now he seems to post more obscure memes. Truly transformed...

grav   
grav

One of the memes was all about my own special interest. :ohmy: How???

wow   
wow
On 11/11/2016 at 6:26 PM, grav said:

One of the memes was all about my own special interest. :ohmy: How???

I can't tell if your serious or if your being one tbh.

grav   
grav
8 hours ago, wow said:

I can't tell if your serious or if your being one tbh.

https://i.sli.mg/SVmeMg.png

What do you think? I'm a flatearther. That is ME in the image. It is not a doom junkie watching tv newz. It is the cosmological model, that which tptb want you to think you live on, a spinning ball in a vacuum.

Jump To Top