Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NowServingNumber52

1 Million People Sign Petition To Make Hillary President

Arguing Hillary Clinton won the popular vote and asserting Donald Trump is “unfit to serve” and a “danger to the Republic,” more than 1 million people have signed a petition urging members of the Electoral College to vote for the Democrat when they meet next month.

The petition on Change.org declares, “There is no reason Trump should be president.”

To those who argue the election of Trump is “the people’s will,” the petition insists otherwise, because Clinton “won the popular vote.”

The petition points out the U.S. Constitution establishes that the electors choose the president, and it criticizes the 24 states that bind electors to the state’s popular vote, usually assessing a fine if the elector votes against his or her party.

The 538 electors, typically people who hold a party leadership position, will gather in their respective state capitols to vote Dec. 19. Traditionally, they vote according to their state’s popular vote.

Rest....

http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/1-million-sign-petition-to-make-hillary-president/

CGK    2,626

Cool...that's a great "enemy" list for Trump to have at his disposal. LOL

Just Lookin   
Just Lookin

Has Hillary won the popular vote now? Last time i saw it mentioned, CNN (of all people!) were saying it looked like it could be Trump. 

If thats the case this would be an embarrassing petition!

Groove    1,947

1mil compared to the 60+ mil that voted for trump. The idiots don't realize this is a representative republic. Ugh. I see stupid people. 

Dewdrop    52

If they are going to go  popular vote then you must e a citizen, which would have gave Trump an easy win there too... We need to start a petition to not have Hillary as president, that would get a few million quick ! 

Cinnamon    23,026

Pinned to show how the left doesn't have a clue what they are talking about. You don't install presidents with petitions. doh

Walk Softly    2,693
5 hours ago, Just Lookin said:

Has Hillary won the popular vote now? Last time i saw it mentioned, CNN (of all people!) were saying it looked like it could be Trump. 

If thats the case this would be an embarrassing petition!

She is about 400k votes ahead.  It is a significant number.  

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
38 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

She is about 400k votes ahead.  It is a significant number.  

When you consider the Soros' rigged voting machines, the convicted criminal voting in Virginia, the illegal alien voting in Nevada and the Israeli dual citizenship voting in Tel Aviv, well that's your 400k and I'm glad it's in the toilet.

Now flush and wipe.

Cinnamon    23,026
7 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

When you consider the Soros' rigged voting machines, the convicted criminal voting in Virginia, the illegal alien voting in Nevada and the Israeli dual citizenship voting in Tel Aviv, well that's your 400k and I'm glad it's in the toilet.

Now flush and wipe.

illegal alien votes in California for sure!  Everywhere! 

Cinnamon    23,026

When did they figure out this is a REPUBLIC!?  lmao!  Someone must have turned coat on us and told them we're tired of them calling it what is isn't?