Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

The reaction from the left is not normal re: Trump

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    23,086

Look at the amount of weakness they are showing!  It's not normal!  Cry-ins... play-doh  even therapy dogs at CONgress! 

Good grief, you'd think they were all being marched to death row or something.

There is something really wrong here and I don't know what it is!  I know, they're basically pussified.  But c'mon!  I would be ashamed, embarrassed and would not show my face again if I acted like that on television, no less!  The picture I saw of the staff at the White House was funeral material. 

Exactly what are they losing?  Don't they even realize that the 1st Amendment is the thing that lets them have their tantrums?

It's not that, though, it's something else.  Is it mind control or what?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sky Cat   
Sky Cat

Accompanied with the cultural Marxism (just one tool) brainwashing is a subconscious program (and mind virus, no less, of another dimensional nature) at work.  The result (one of the intended results) is polarisation (goes hand-in-hand with divide & conquer; those who cannot be conquered must be demonized, according to the program, and so "them" [those who do not fall prey to the program] are ever perceived as "the enemy", very, very strongly on the subconscious level.)  Add to this energy manipulation via such things as magick ceremony (yes, it's very real and usually effective, I've been around 1 or 2 of them) which is used to re-enforce 'The Program', and such things as EMF modulation and pulsing of the ever pervasive radio frequencies surrounding everyone (especially in city areas) in order to induce specific behavioural tendencies, plus a new (generalised) change in planetary consciousness (which has to do with cycles of many thousands of years), which is being hijacked and harnessed, and... then we wonder why what we are witnessing is a new level of crazy?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
52 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

@Sky Cat We need to find their hub and turn off their power.  

:yeah2: Problem is, it's 'a bit' more complicated than that.  They (those behind those running things) are dispersed around the world.  They do not operate from one central location per se, for the very reason you mention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,086
18 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

:yeah2: Problem is, it's 'a bit' more complicated than that.  They (those behind those running things) are dispersed around the world.  They do not operate from one central location per se, for the very reason you mention.

I know. They're everywhere and nowhere at the same time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even Obama is acting like a pussy (double meaning?) around the presidency transition going on right now...what's going on?  Do they have some sleight of hand coming or are they backing down knowing that they're in trouble?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    23,086
25 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Even Obama is acting like a pussy (double meaning?) around the presidency transition going on right now...what's going on?  Do they have some sleight of hand coming or are they backing down knowing that they're in trouble?

I'm going to be watching the protests, because Soros has unleashed a paid army onto Trump.  And Trump knows it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freakuency   
freakuency
7 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

:yeah2: Problem is, it's 'a bit' more complicated than that.  They (those behind those running things) are dispersed around the world.  They do not operate from one central location per se, for the very reason you mention.

I hear ya. Think pre-mapped and modulated mind code of an uber driver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm going to be watching the protests, because Soros has unleashed a paid army onto Trump.  And Trump knows it. 

I don't think it'll necessarily go down easy...nothing is ever easy when the left won't be satisfied...I still figure Obama or his handlers have something up their sleeve...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pen   
Pen
12 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Look at the amount of weakness they are showing!  It's not normal!  Cry-ins... play-doh  even therapy dogs at CONgress! 

Good grief, you'd think they were all being marched to death row or something.

There is something really wrong here and I don't know what it is!  I know, they're basically pussified.  But c'mon!  I would be ashamed, embarrassed and would not show my face again if I acted like that on television, no less!  The picture I saw of the staff at the White House was funeral material. 

Exactly what are they losing?  Don't they even realize that the 1st Amendment is the thing that lets them have their tantrums?

It's not that, though, it's something else.  Is it mind control or what?  

The use of violence, or the threat of same, as a means of political pressure is the very definition of terrorism.

That makes this one-two punch a terrorist campaign of intimidation upon those chosen as Electors for their state. That George Soros is behind it, financing it through his fronts, turns this from domestic terrorism to international terrorism. It makes Soros the lead conspirator, and all participants guilty of sedition. It makes American citizens participating guilty of treason, and foreigners guilty of espionage, as both are acting as agents of a hostile foreign power.

Flyers handed out:  https://i.sli.mg/3ZuBsT.png

http://bradfordcwalker.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-anti-trump-riots-are-acts-of.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Brio    1,038

I suspect MoveOn.org is behind it. I've been watching youtube vids, libs can't coherently explain what they're protesting.

And the illegal immigrants carrying signs that say "Trump is not my President" well Duh. Enrique Peña Nieto is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×