Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

They're busing in the protesters to Austin,TX Not spontaneous protests!Ads for activists and more.

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    20,002

Finally the media notices what we've been saying all this time! 

Trump protests intensify, as doubts swirl about spontaneity

With tens of thousands of people taking to the streets to protest Donald Trump’s presidential election victory, questions are swirling about whether the anger is as organic as advertised.

From coast to coast, demonstrators are burning flags and effigies of the president-elect while declaring that they refuse to accept Trump’s victory. But observers online are claiming that, in some cases, protesters were bused to the scenes - a telltale sign of coordination.

“Anti-Trump protestors in Austin today are not as organic as they seem,” one local in the Texas capitol tweeted Wednesday, along with photos offered as evidence.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/trump-protests-intensify-as-doubts-swirl-about-spontaneity.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,194
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Finally the media notices what we've been saying all this time! 

Trump protests intensify, as doubts swirl about spontaneity

With tens of thousands of people taking to the streets to protest Donald Trump’s presidential election victory, questions are swirling about whether the anger is as organic as advertised.

From coast to coast, demonstrators are burning flags and effigies of the president-elect while declaring that they refuse to accept Trump’s victory. But observers online are claiming that, in some cases, protesters were bused to the scenes - a telltale sign of coordination.

“Anti-Trump protestors in Austin today are not as organic as they seem,” one local in the Texas capitol tweeted Wednesday, along with photos offered as evidence.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/trump-protests-intensify-as-doubts-swirl-about-spontaneity.html

Well we said as much didn't we. After you made those connections cin. Nothing from this point forward is a natural protest. And we need to be screaming it from the rooftops! These f***ers are not going to steal this election. God will not allow it. I will not allow it. The american people will not allow it. Good will not allow evil to succeed on this day or any other day while any of us still have breath in our bodies. And fire in our bellies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    20,002
Just now, Ukshep said:

Well we said as much didn't we. After you made those connections cin. Nothing from this point forward is a natural protest. And we need to be screaming it from the rooftops! These f***ers are not going to steal this election. God will not allow it. I will not allow it. The american people will not allow it. Good will not allow evil to succeed on this day or any other day.

Nope, none of it is organic, there are no "grass roots" in any of this. My question is, wtf is with the cry ins and showing so much weakness over this? There is something seriously wrong with these people and for once, I'm not taking an eye poke at them. I just talked to someone and they got started on Trump, I said, what do you think Trump will do that is so bad, after they railed on him for like 5 whole minutes.  And you know what they said? "I don't know."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,194
11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Nope, none of it is organic, there are no "grass roots" in any of this. My question is, wtf is with the cry ins and showing so much weakness over this? There is something seriously wrong with these people and for once, I'm not taking an eye poke at them. I just talked to someone and they got started on Trump, I said, what do you think Trump will do that is so bad, after they railed on him for like 5 whole minutes.  And you know what they said? "I don't know."

What did i tell you before this started??

WHATEVER THEY DO WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU ACT EMOTIONALLY! WITHOUT THAT THEY CANNOT WIN! and that is why its the way it is now!

I expect a lot more in your face emotional narratives... they are going to play it like a fiddle till people react!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,689

Yeah Fox is catching on but the rest are still silent. CNN has been pounded on Twitter today about reporting the guy who got beat and his car stolen and also on these paid protest with people including me sending them screen shots of the Craig'slist post.

i think it's past time to start a petition to kick CNN off the air! I'm seriously thinking of starting one soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    20,002
2 minutes ago, Groove said:

Yeah Fox is catching on but the rest are still silent. CNN has been pounded on Twitter today about reporting the guy who got beat and his car stolen and also on these paid protest with people including me sending them screen shots of the Craig'slist post.

i think it's past time to start a petition to kick CNN off the air! I'm seriously thinking of starting one soon. 

I'll do anything I can to help! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 radio doc    372

when the fleet of busses stops at a rest area on the interstate, switch the drivers to agents of the law. and drive them straight to jail!👮

and see who bails them out, and follow the money.

very simple solution 

if they wanted to stop it, but i think they would rather exploit it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,689
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I'll do anything I can to help! 

Sweet thanks. I know I'm swamped with gigs the next two days and my bday Sunday :beer: so I'm kinda out of commission till Monday then I'm free to start working on it. Thanks for the offer Cinn I know Ima need help especially getting it out there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,194
Just now, radio doc said:

when the fleet of busses stops at a rest area on the interstate, switch the drivers to agents of the law. and drive them straight to jail!👮

and see who bails them out, and follow the money.

very simple solution 

if they wanted to stop it, but i think they would rather exploit it!

:postoftheday: THIS IS THE SORT OF THINKING I LIKE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    20,002
Just now, Groove said:

Sweet thanks. I know I'm swamped with gigs the next two days and my bday Sunday :beer: so I'm kinda out of commission till Monday then I'm free to start working on it. Thanks for the offer Cinn I know Ima need help especially getting it out there. 

:cheer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pen   
Pen

I hear they plan on doing this for months, even offering heath ins. Soros has reached a new level of diabolical idiot. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    20,002
13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

What did i tell you before this started??

WHATEVER THEY DO WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU ACT EMOTIONALLY! WITHOUT THAT THEY CANNOT WIN! and that is why its the way it is now!

I expect a lot more in your face emotional narratives... they are going to play it like a fiddle till people react!

She tried to tell me that she actually saw Trump on a cable news channel shaking his finger at people and yelling f*** YOU f*** YOU f*** YOU! on there. I think she really believed it, it was kinda scary, really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×