Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Colleges Try to Comfort Students Upset by Trump Victory Despair over Clinton's loss prompts ‘cry-in’ at Cornell; Play-Doh for the distraught

Cinnamon    19,671

Dozens of students at Cornell University gathered on a major campus thoroughfare for a “cry-in” to mourn the results of the 2016 presidential election Wednesday, with school staff providing tissues and hot chocolate. At Tufts University, arts and crafts were on offer. And the University of Kansas reminded students via social media of the therapy 

<snip>

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/09/colleges-try-to-comfort-students-upset-by-trump-victory/

http://www.ishop.gifts/assets/images/canofwhoopassclingwrapclean.jpg

Cinnamon    19,671

I would be so embarrassed to do something like that, but it's showing mental instability to me, so LOCK THEM UP TOO! 

unhooked    41

"Tufts" University..... lol. Crybabies, like their rock-a-baby friends at Cornell and University of Kansas.  Nobody is tuft-tough among them......

Cinnamon    19,671
7 minutes ago, unhooked said:

"Tufts" University..... lol. Crybabies, like their rock-a-baby friends at Cornell and University of Kansas.  Nobody is tuft-tough among them......

They sent therapy dogs to the Capitol for outgoing "public servants".  Haha I typed that as pubic, I should have left that typo. 

Dax    20

All my college got was a letter saying our counselors were available If we needed to speak to them.  I want play doh and a puppy....ohhh it's soooo unfair! 

Jump To Top