Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Thousands protesting in MN, NY,CO,MD,WI,OR Turned into a riot, LIVE FEED

Cinnamon    19,832

Funny how msn is all over this... where were they when we needed them to broadcast live before, when the communists were tearing up cities everywhere? 

Cinnamon    19,832
19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Funny how msn is all over this... where were they when we needed them to broadcast live before, when the communists were tearing up cities everywhere? 

This feed is switching back and forth between WI AND MN.

CSB    1,913
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Funny how msn is all over this...

Hell yes they are all over this; these people are their butt hurt libtard friends

Dewdrop    52

Community organizers paid by Soros groups rally the hood in Baltimore. Thugs look for any excuse to loot. Mayor allows it... When Freddie Gray riots started they let schools out early and there were more high school students from a nearby high school out there than the original group. Stole phones and liquor and anything else. One fool on video had about ten cases of toilet paper smiling for the camera. Nothing like a dumb criminal. At least take something worth some dough..,:tongue:

I used to live there, never ever again... but there are some safe areas but these hoods threaten them.

Ukshep    17,024

OMFG THIS SHIT IS MASSIVE! AND ITS GETTING LESS ATTENTION FROM CONSPIRACY THEORISTS THAN BALTIMORE AND FERGUSON! WTF IS GOING ON!

f*** DOOM AND NEG   
f*** DOOM AND NEG
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

OMFG THIS SHIT IS MASSIVE! AND ITS GETTING LESS ATTENTION FROM CONSPIRACY THEORISTS THAN BALTIMORE AND FERGUSON! WTF IS GOING ON!

Its because the end result is nothing. No one is getting baited into reaccting to these cry babies, i for one and many know this is just to get Trump supporters to attack them but we are basking in the sun. I PROMISE IF I SEE THREADS ABOUT HOW TRUMP SUPPORTERS SHOULD PROTEST AGAINST THE PROTEST OR THESE PROTESTS GET MORE COVERAGE ON CT,IL QUIT THE SCENE!!My reality is great and i dont need all the negativity doom that comes from ct. Its so annoying.And putting dates on things. EVERYOE ENJOY JUST THE HOPE THAY TRUMP WILL MAGA!!!

Ukshep    17,024
2 minutes ago, f*** DOOM AND NEG said:

Its because the end result is nothing. No one is getting baited into reaccting to these cry babies, i for one and many know this is just to get Trump supporters to attack them but we are basking in the sun. I PROMISE IF I SEE THREADS ABOUT HOW TRUMP SUPPORTERS SHOULD PROTEST AGAINST THE PROTEST OR THESE PROTESTS GET MORE COVERAGE ON CT,IL QUIT THE SCENE!!My reality is great and i dont need all the negativity doom that comes from ct. Its so annoying.And putting dates on things. EVERYOE ENJOY JUST THE HOPE THAY TRUMP WILL MAGA!!!

Oh i agree we do not need protestors meeting protestors.. its what they want. I think this will go more the way of libtard smashing shit up all over for a little while with little to no one paying attention to them.

You know whats f***ed up though. A lot of us..... *gulp*..... might not mind martial law being declared to clean them up! And i say that because i am seeing it mentioned quite frequently now.

Also MAGA is now defunct... i prefer MTWGA :D make the world great again.

Cinnamon    19,832
2 minutes ago, f*** DOOM AND NEG said:

Then please tell me why you are on a CT site? 

Tarmalen    1,165
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

You answered your own question.

Deep breath and concentrate Daniel son....paint the fence.

Jump To Top