Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Classless Obamas Cancelled Photo-Op of White House Welcome for President-Elect Trump and Wife Melania

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    15,959

“The Obamas canceled a photo-op of the current and future first couples outside the south entrance of the White House. In his first visit to the White House after the 2008 election, Mr. Obama and first lady Michelle Obama posed for the cameras alongside President George W. Bush and first lady Laura Bush. The decision not to participate in this tradition illustrates how bitter the campaign was, particularly for Mrs. Obama who delivered some of the most emotional arguments against electing Mr. Trump.”

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/classless-obamas-cancelled-photo-op-white-house-welcome-president-elect-trump-wife-melania/

LOL  Can you get any more petty? 

Ukshep    14,236
16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

“The Obamas canceled a photo-op of the current and future first couples outside the south entrance of the White House. In his first visit to the White House after the 2008 election, Mr. Obama and first lady Michelle Obama posed for the cameras alongside President George W. Bush and first lady Laura Bush. The decision not to participate in this tradition illustrates how bitter the campaign was, particularly for Mrs. Obama who delivered some of the most emotional arguments against electing Mr. Trump.”

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/classless-obamas-cancelled-photo-op-white-house-welcome-president-elect-trump-wife-melania/

LOL  Can you get any more petty? 

Cancelled the photo op? I bet trump and the miss is happy! i heard demons smell like shit... would not want to smell that either..

Cinnamon    15,959
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Cancelled the photo op? I bet trump and the miss is happy! i heard demons smell like shit... would not want to smell that either..

I wouldn't want to stand next to Melania, either, if I was Michael.  I'm getting my digs in before they get a chance to steal this in some way. lol

Ukshep    14,236
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I wouldn't want to stand next to Melania, either, if I was Michael.

Why? She'd win the Dick measuring contest!

Cinnamon    15,959
1 minute ago, Brio said:

https://beautyqueenfromars.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/derrieres.jpg

Oh I know the img is 'shopped, doesn't make any difference.

:biggrin: When I first posted this article, that was the first thing that popped into my mind.  It is kind of shocking, we don't have a good butt shot of her, but plenty of dic pics... hmmm... 

Brio    1,038
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:biggrin: When I first posted this article, that was the first thing that popped into my mind.  It is kind of shocking, we don't have a good butt shot of her, but plenty of dic pics... hmmm... 

I bet the photo op was cancelled by michelle. You're right she can't afford to stand next to class, her lack of is too transparent.

You've seen this one?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01716/obama_1716115c.jpg

:lol_alpha:

Edited by Brio

Cinnamon    15,959
Just now, Brio said:

I bet the photo op was cancelled by michelle. You're right she can't afford to stand next to class, her lack of is too transparent.

Melania is a bonus!  

• Like 1

Brio    1,038
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Melania is a bonus!  

A gift. All the mess about her degree in architecture, she did graduate from University of Ljubljana but the degree is not recognized in the US (many countries don't recognize credentials from foreign institutes). She speaks 5 languages fluently. She's gorgeous and smart. Congrats.