Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Amethyst

HOLD UP!! THERE'S STILL A POSSIBILITY "THEY" CAN STEAL THE ELECTION!!

Btw like @Cinnamon mentioned, Soros has been mentioned by Trump for starting all this trouble. This link I will post has a vid and also shows a Craigslist ad for rioters to get paid $1500 a week to do this. This not only is sedition by the people who do so, but also brings to mind international terrorism (Soros), treason and a slew of other things that are culminating by all of this shitstorm that's going on.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/11/trump-calls-out-soros-paid-protesters-media-for-triggering-riots-3437249.html

wow
19 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Honestly look at where everyone is right now. And all that is going on. Now look at prophecy. Bible..Nostradamus.. Baba vanga...

All lining up.

All gay. Sam Hyde is more convincing.

Team Uzi
13 minutes ago, VonLud said:

LOL.

These Libtards are kinda like the turd that just spins around in the bowl and never completely flushes down 👇.

Around and around and around..... 🚽

wow

It's hard to tell when someone is a shill or not, specifically when they don't clarify in a neutral non worrying manner the probability of things swinging the wrong way. It would be great if such comments started with "Don't project, just observe." for disclaimer so no one runs likes a chicken with its head cut off.

Team Uzi
38 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

To those automaton Soros folk's you may want to read this. 

http://law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

Isn't there petitions out there somewhere asking authorities to deal with Soros and his minions' attack on American soil?

Seems like the current regime encourages his chaos.

President Trump has called him out a number of times and I suspect that Soros' time is short.

19 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Isn't there petitions out there somewhere asking authorities to deal with Soros and his minions' attack on American soil?

Seems like the current regime encourages his chaos.

President Trump has called him out a number of times and I suspect that Soros' time is short.

Team Uzi
15 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

I actually watched this speech and for the first time, realized that there was a glimpse of hope that the tables could be turned.

:shoon:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.