Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

Multiculturalism and White Dispossession:

CSB    2,038

Multiculturalism and White Dispossession:

History has proven that Multiculturalism is a tool to destroy culture . 

I am not racist simply because I can't remember being asked what I wanted to be . 

With that being said I wounder how many really understand way they are mixing us all up .

Just food for thought 

Lucy Barnable    5,030

It's white genocide.
They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Norway is TOO WHITE! According to the President of the Jewish Community in Oslo
https://redice.tv/news/norway-is-too-white-according-to-the-president-of-the-jewish-community-in-oslo

Historically, Jews had always thrived in nations and empires with multicultural, pluralistic and tolerant environments, while they fared badly in strong ethnic or nationalistic societies. European Jews have always been the emblematic stranger or ‘other’.

Therefore, by definition, a society where the stranger is welcome is good for the Jews, although they have not always appreciated this link.

The future of European Jewry is dependant on our ability to shape a multicultural, pluralistic and diverse society.

– Göran Rosenberg, Jewish author and journalist.

Ukshep    20,104
9 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's white genocide.

It is... and the caliphate will rise soon we will all be screwed by saudi arabia too.

Lucy Barnable    5,030
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It is... and the caliphate will rise soon we will all be screwed by saudi arabia too.

All white people need to come together and stop this before it's too late.
It may already be too late but I can't believe everyone is just going to give up without a fight.
Where is your Geronimo? Surely there must one, at least one man who will set an example.

Yes, I know... Geronimo surrendered in the end but he said he deeply regretted that.

Ukshep    20,104
8 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

All white people need to come together and stop this before it's too late.
It may already be too late but I can't believe everyone is just going to give up without a fight.
Where is your Geronimo? Surely there must one, at least one man who will set an example.

Yes, I know... Geronimo surrendered in the end but he said he deeply regretted that.

It's already too late. I am not advocating violence here. But based on birth rates alone with how things are right now. Nothing short of gods burning wrath could change the outcome. Its simply too late to do anything about it. The statistics are insane. No reversing it.

*Closes his eyes* & *Imagines popping the atmosphere momentarily with a pin and wiping out all life on earth except for 5 newborn babies mixed of all races and leaving a hidden hand of guidance behind*

Trypto-fan   
Trypto-fan
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

You have real obsession with this fictional Caliphate don't you. It is a Psy-op narrative shep and you know how those are created and how they work, you posted a thread on it.

The Saudi's don't like Iran. It is a republic, the only republic in the middle east and they have still managed to retain their religious values despite all the Islamic monarchies surrounding it telling their people it would weaken Islam to be a republic. Saudi Arabia is an Islamic Monarchy.

BP used to be the anglo-persian oil company.....until Iran kicked the UK government owned BP. From that point the UK government, who were heavily in bed with BP, have tried to get those oil reserves back. In doing so they chose to back and fund Saudi Arabia because the Saudi's didn't Like Iran on so many levels. So the UK government via business links funded the Saudi Arabians. Later the USA also funded them (JD Rockefeller Oil -Cheveron-made a deal with Saudi Arabia  which automatically made Saudi Arabia a US ally) .

If the Saudi's are bad why did the UK and USA fund them all these years?

To use as a tool. Take their Oil, make money off them and set them up to go down in a hail of gunfire and missiles because of an imaginary Caliphate they created off historical documents long since defunct in Islam. When they have wiped out Saudi Arabia and most of Islam in the middle east the UK and USA will once again control the Middle east Oil.

Every time you pour hate on Islam and the middle east you are supporting s UK joint USA intelligence operation which is only aimed at securing middle east oil and eliminating a religion which has values which don't change over time (so they can't be easily assimilated into a One World Order) so they can help lock up the world.

I have read the UK press Demonization of Iran for a decade, pure bullshit, but the UK public lap it up because they are puppets to Fleet Street.

If you keep pushing the anti Islam buttons I have no choice but to tell people you are a UK intelligence officer, because that is how it looks to the people in the know.

Yeah yeah you can have a lord of the flies session against me if you like, just like you guys did to CT hunter and a couple of other people, but don't expect me, a CT expert, to allow you to keep the pretense of Islam forming a Caliphate to take over the world when that is known Psy-op. A Psy-op created in the UK and USA by their intelligence services who are linked to th Seven Sisters (Four Horsemen) Oil companies. An expert CTer from the UK told me the Queen controls BP. When Iraq took back Kuwait the Queen got on the phone and rang her business partner in crime George Bush and told him to get her Oil back. And low and behold the USA and UK invaded Kuwait...to get back the oil.

You seem to be confused about who the bad guys are.

The British Royal family controls 80% of the known Uranium sources on earth. They are the people who wanted proliferation of Nuclear power plants and weapons, follow the money. The SEC record every commonwealth nation is really a registered corporation, owned by the Queen. If it wasn't dirty why would you conceal this from the public?

The British royal Family owned the companies which manufactured 80% of the land-mines on earth. When Diana became an anti land-mine activist she ended up dead.

Who are the real bad guys again?

Time to wake up Neo!

Ukshep    20,104
1 minute ago, Trypto-fan said:

Who are the real bad guys again?

All of them! different agendas... same game.

I know the british royal involvement. But no one ever seems to care enough about that angle. I got sick of beating on it at other forums.

Lucy Barnable    5,030
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It's already too late. I am not advocating violence here. But based on birth rates alone with how things are right now. Nothing short of gods burning wrath could change the outcome. Its simply too late to do anything about it. The statistics are insane. No reversing it.

*Closes his eyes* & *Imagines popping the atmosphere momentarily with a pin and wiping out all life on earth except for 5 newborn babies mixed of all races and leaving a hidden hand of guidance behind*

It's heart breaking.
If it were any other race that was under such constant attack people would be outraged.
There must be something that can be done. Create an isolated area where white people can choose to go.
Why can't they? Israel has done it. It's illegal there for a Jew to marry a non-Jew.
If it's okay for them to remain racially  pure why isn't it okay for whites?

Ukshep    20,104

meh you make some good points. Worth spending time addressing them!

16 minutes ago, Trypto-fan said:

If the Saudi's are bad why did the UK and USA fund them all these years?

It could work into depopulation. As i see it. It is just different factions. Sometimes they work together. Sometimes they do not.

Every time you pour hate on Islam and the middle east you are supporting s UK joint USA intelligence operation which is only aimed at securing middle east oil and eliminating a religion which has values which don't change over time (so they can't be easily assimilated into a One World Order) so they can help lock up the world.

Am i not allowed to react to reality? a truth? because that is what i react to. And its never hate i pour but facts. All easily searchable in any search engine.

That said. You are still right. It looks one way. but you never really know how it actually is. But what i do know is what i have seen with my own two eyes. And i am sick to death of my culture being destroyed. Am i supposed to not be pissed off at the cause of that?

Is it also wrong to call out beheading of what they call infidels as wrong too?

If you keep pushing the anti Islam buttons I have no choice but to tell people you are a UK intelligence officer, because that is how it looks to the people in the know.

People in the KNOW! can easily find out who i am if they so desired. Just an average joe with opinions. Nothing is secret in todays age.

You seem to be confused about who the bad guys are.

Not really. Royal Family, But also families in europe and elsewhere. The dynasty of german families! am i wrong? if so enlighten me.

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat
23 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's heart breaking.
If it were any other race that was under such constant attack people would be outraged.
There must be something that can be done. Create an isolated area where white people can choose to go.
Why can't they? Israel has done it. It's illegal there for a Jew to marry a non-Jew.
If it's okay for them to remain racially  pure why isn't it okay for whites?

Brio    1,038
1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Have to disagree with you there Lucy, I know of millions of people (Afghanis, Iraqis, Libyans, Yemenis, Somalians, Nigerians, Syrians etc)  who have been living with daily bombings and annexed resources for decades for no crime other than they live on oil the US must sell in fossil dollars. They aren't 'evil Muslims' to me, they're just people.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

Yet the hate I see daily, and yes on this forum, for those who die daily under the bombs of NATO, is scripted by Goering's words.

eta I do know what you refer to and I know I went O/T but somehow being persecuted for being white pales in comparison.

Sky Cat   
Sky Cat

We got it bad in South Africa.  The black Marxist government has a bunch of anti-white laws (think 'affirmative action' on steroids) and we are in the minority.  In the U.S, whites are the majority and there are 'affirmative action' laws (which is utter BS in the first place, of course), but in South Africa, whites are a minority, and there's 'affirmative action' X 1000!  Crazy shit, however, aside from these policies destroying the economy, they are also defeating themselves with it.  Time will sort it out.  The (ultra corrupt) government is already busy destroying itself.  The good news is, a lot of black people, the average man in the street, knows that it the whites who are responsible for the economic prosperity.  They know it is whites who provide the the jobs for them, and some of them, at least, are slowly realizing that 'their government' (not all of them support it) is only hurting their own interests, not to mention the interests of all South Africans.