Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

Without A Shot Being Fired

CSB    2,038

Without A Shot Being Fired

Last time I checked, the term "failed state" was used by US government officials to describe countries that it had earmarked for 'regime change' by way of a US bombing campaign and/or military invasion . Perhaps then Americans should look on the bright side, the Trump victory may have effected 'regime change' in the USA without a shot being fired .
While many establishment media pundits like Krugman are attributing the Trump win to the level of "hate in the country", the truth seems to be that a majority of American voters rejected the policy of warmongering and destruction of living standards (especially for the poor) pursued by the Bush and Obama administrations, and strongly resonated with Trump's promise to root out rampant corruption in Washington .
Whether or not Trump was sincere about his campaign promises and will be allowed to 'drain the swamp' to any significant degree remains to be seen . Under a Trump administration, there is, however, reason to expect a reduction in the level of dangerous anti-Russian rhetoric that became the hallmark of the Obama administration in recent years . And that can only be a good thing for the USA and the world .

Liberal 'left' and 'godless' democrats of all stripes, in particular the rich and famous among them, have grown increasingly hysterical as the count progressed and it became obvious that Trump has win .  Ya ! Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead ....

Sarge    56

when I saw the topic title the first thing that came to mind were that these words were spoken by the late Soviet leader Khrushchev and how that they'd take America without a shot being fired.  He also said,  “We do not have to invade the United States, we will destroy you from within.”

Could it be that these words come true thru a Trump presidency?  It appears he has ties to Russia.  And I think Putin was about the only person that Trump hasn't insulted.  I think he even praised him calling him a strong leader.

Anyway, we're living in very interesting times that's for sure.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
14 minutes ago, Sarge said:

when I saw the topic title the first thing that came to mind were that these words were spoken by the late Soviet leader Khrushchev and how that they'd take America without a shot being fired.  He also said,  “We do not have to invade the United States, we will destroy you from within.”

Could it be that these words come true thru a Trump presidency?  It appears he has ties to Russia.  And I think Putin was about the only person that Trump hasn't insulted.  I think he even praised him calling him a strong leader.

Anyway, we're living in very interesting times that's for sure.

The corrosion from within is still very much alive and well.

Libtards are the problem, Hillbillary would have only hastened this corrosion by promoting the kind of decadent behavior that is being exhibited in our cities today.

It's more than just civil disobedience, it's criminal and needs to be dealt with much more enthusiastically.