Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Get a job working for Trump, 4000 needed

Cinnamon    18,327

https://www.greatagain.gov/serve-america.html

The President Elect will make appointments for a variety of positions throughout the federal government; some will require Senate confirmation, while others will not.  Appointments that require Senate confirmation include the Cabinet, subcabinet, members of regulatory commissions, ambassadorships, judgeships, as well as members of numerous advisory boards.

VARIABLES TO CONSIDER

Service in the Trump-Pence Administration will be service to our Nation and thus a high honor, which demands both sacrifice and dedication.  There are many factors to consider:

The time commitment is significant and the pace is fast

Appointments and jobs of the Trump-Pence Administration are demanding, and the application process is rigorous

President Elect Trump appreciates your interest and willingness to serve.

For most applicants under serious consideration:

A full FBI background check in which an applicants history of employment, personal, travel, medical, financial, legal, military and education background will likely take.

Consideration is taken for possible conflicts of interest. Financial holdings and sources of income must be disclosed.Any conflicts must be remedied by divestiture, the creation of special trusts, and other actions.

Many appointees’ dealings with the Federal government both during and for a period of time after their service will be significantly restricted to prevent possible conflicts of interest.

APPLYING TO WORK IN THE ADMINISTRATION

MORE AT LINK!

Jostler    2,216
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Swamp is being drained. :chuckle: And restocked! 

looks like it's being restocked with alligators that  have been genetically modified to include a predetermined expiry date :)

CSB    1,794

With my Maritime back ground and no criminal history I am a shoe in ..

I just hope they like Armed Infidel smiley bikers . :neonlol:

Just Lookin   
Just Lookin

Firstly congrats to all you Trump supporters. If i was in the US i'd have voted Stein myself but at least the rest of us outside the US can feel a lot safer with Trump than with Clinton. 

Onto this advert. 

I like the wording of this. It seems to be addressing the corruption & conflict of interest that can fester in these types of positions.

So far, everything he has said since the election has impressed me. He seems to be taking this a lot more seriously than i could have imagined when his running was announced.

If in the 100 days after Jan 20th, he has addressed half the issues he says he will, i think you may someone worthy of a chance.

Groove    1,538
33 minutes ago, CSB said:

With my Maritime back ground and no criminal history I am a shoe in ..

I just hope they like Armed Infidel smiley bikers . :neonlol:

Hehe 

same here. Actually headed to an interview for a tug boat company now. 

With my self defense and executive protection back ground is love to work on his protection detail. I'd take a bullet for democracy. 

CSB    1,794
Just now, Groove said:

I'd take a bullet for democracy. 

And I to and it wouldn't be the first time for me .

Groove    1,538
Just now, CSB said:

And I to and it wouldn't be the first time for me .

HooRah. 

Heck all us COPs should apply. :chuckle:

COBO Member    2,463
4 hours ago, Just Lookin said:

Firstly congrats to all you Trump supporters. If i was in the US i'd have voted Stein myself but at least the rest of us outside the US can feel a lot safer with Trump than with Clinton. 

Onto this advert. 

I like the wording of this. It seems to be addressing the corruption & conflict of interest that can fester in these types of positions.

So far, everything he has said since the election has impressed me. He seems to be taking this a lot more seriously than i could have imagined when his running was announced.

If in the 100 days after Jan 20th, he has addressed half the issues he says he will, i think you may someone worthy of a chance.

Speaking for myself, your input and support as a non-US citizen are encouraging.

You're right...nothing is going to happen/change overnight. This country is facing a huge transition. If events such as we saw last night are any indication, it's going to be a bumpy road along the way.

Trump is untested in the political arena and so far he has represented anything but the "business as usual" DC crowd. Of all his traits, I believe that's what got him and the voters to this point.

This is as they say, the beginning of the 2nd Revolution.

Just Lookin   
Just Lookin
18 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Speaking for myself, your input and support as a non-US citizen are encouraging.

You're right...nothing is going to happen/change overnight. This country is facing a huge transition. If events such as we saw last night are any indication, it's going to be a bumpy road along the way.

Trump is untested in the political arena and so far he has represented anything but the "business as usual" DC crowd. Of all his traits, I believe that's what got him and the voters to this point.

This is as they say, the beginning of the 2nd Revolution.

The rest of the world joke about "loud mouth Americans" and "Team America: World police" etc..  but the fact a lot of us have American friends and relatives (I got told from my childhood that Irishmen built NY). 

The issue that we have with America is based upon foreign policy alone, not the general population. Solving the foreign policy issues would ease most tensions bar the extremist minority. Unfortunately years of hawkish (openly or not) presidencies have clouded the public view.. but i think a good relationship with Russia would be a bigger step forward than any of the previous handful of administrations have ever managed. 

Jump To Top