Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Anti-Trump protests turn violent: Cops clash with 6,000-strong crowd in Oakland

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    15,959

and activists block roads in LA amid nationwide demonstrations that saw Madonna and Cher join 7,000 in NYC 

Tens of thousands of protesters gathered across the US as the backlash over Trump's victory took hold

In Oakland protesters set fires in streets and threw bottles at cops, as police retaliated with tear gas 

Demonstrators in New York hung effigies of Trump to chants of 'not my President' and 'Black Lives Matter'

In Los Angeles, a disorganized protest of thousands saw fires on City Hall steps and 110 Freeway taken over 

Rallies were held in at least 16 other cities as Americans protest against Trump's divisive politics

<snip>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922098/The-backlash-begins-Disgruntled-anti-Trump-protesters-refuse-accept-election-result-gather-New-York-cities-country.html#ixzz4PbdFEZsm

Aren't they adorable when they throw tantrums like this? 

CSB    1,692

WE knew this was coming as we all know who the real deplorables are .

Libs are never happy but then most are so quick to judge .

:coffeetime:

The deplorable one   
The deplorable one

When the Soros money dries up and winter comes in this, will not last. However we still cannot be complacent.  

MKMinimum    148

Somebody needs to give them their participation ribbons so they don't feel bad.

This is what society has made today's youth.

scott   
scott

To all those crying "Not my President"....  pay back's a bit*h. Now they know how I have felt for at least the last 8 years! Did any democrat "progressive" ever show even the slightest hint of empathy for my concerns? HELL NO! In the spirit of unity, I will give to them exactly what they gave to me during the illegal reign of their "president", which is nothing but disdain and scorn. Furthermore, my eyes have been opened to their evil hypocrisy, and I will never turn my back on them again.

CGK    2,228

This is only the beginning of the trouble!  Paid college protesters will be on Thanksgiving and Christmas break shortly coupled with perfect riot weather,  not hot, no snow,etc. Then you have the Christmas shoppers who will be hitting the malls soon. Remember all the BLM folks last year who shut down malls? That was a drop in the bucket compared to what I think we will see this season.

Soros, King Putt and the Clinton machine will not give up easily. If they can get things rolling, we may see martial law before Donald can move in on Jan 20.

• Like 1

Terd   
Terd

Right, it's Trump that's divisive... I live in Portland, and shit's crazy here. It blows my mind that the same people who accept communists, people that claim no gender, etc, but not trump supporters. The climate of intolerance and pure hatred here is something I've never seen.  It's incredible. If you're at the bar or really any public place, you'd better not say you support trump. Portland is the safest city I've been to, but saying that out loud is actually dangerous. Mind control is alive and well my friends.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
51 minutes ago, CGK said:

Soros, King Putt and the Clinton machine will not give up easily. If they can get things rolling, we may see martial law before Donald can move in on Jan 20

We all knew that this would not be a fluid transition and that the libtards would be kicking and screaming all the way out the door.

Remember all the conservatives destroying public property and clashing with police back When Obama was elected a second time?

Neither do I.

It shouldn't be rocket science to figure out who's paying for the transportation of these rioters that are bussed into the cities.

The group or person citing these riots needs to be held liable and arrested accordingly.

13 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

...Remember all the conservatives destroying public property and clashing with police back When Obama was elected a second time?

Neither do I....

We have to get up and go to work in the morning, so we don't have time to riot all night.

• Like 1

COBO Member    1,946

We all (at least some of us) were expecting some sort of a "false flag" event soon after the elections. But IMHO, there is nothing false about this.

These little butthurt snowflakes are playing right into the hands of the "usual suspects" and I'm afraid the story could go downhill in a hurry.

As I said in the Trump jobs thread, this is the beginning of the 2nd Revolution in this country.