Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Black men brutally beat white man for voting Trump-

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    19,951

  Perfect opportunity to inflict a compound ankle fracture and he didn't do it.  The others would have probably killed him, though.  But I still would have done it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,684
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

  Perfect opportunity to inflict a compound ankle fracture and he didn't do it.  The others would have probably killed him, though.  But I still would have done it. 

This vid highly pissed me off last night. Think I even mentioned it in the riot thread. These are nothing but animals and some should be treated as such. Especially when they act like this. It's utterly disgusting and disturbing and why the hell did no one stop and help this guy. I would have, I've done it before and will again. People today are just so entitled that it sickens me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quick1966    1,156
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

  Perfect opportunity to inflict a compound ankle fracture and he didn't do it.  The others would have probably killed him, though.  But I still would have done it. 

:onfire: 

This shit sets me off! So what would have happened if this guy was carrying and shot and killed those spear chuckers!? I say justified self defense. But isn't amazing how tolerant the left are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,684

Yeah it's bad in some areas. My son was even telling me that some just a few kids at his school was upset but that some of the black kids were starting crap with the white kids. But then I told him to tell his friends to stop running around saying "trump train" and that wouldn't happen. lol. But yeah rambunctious teens will talk crap. For the most part tho is was a trump school, heck their colors are red, white and blue......... 'Merica. Lol. 

 

@Cinnamon I saw numerous missed opportunities this guy had to fight back. I know he was dazed after a cpl of those shots but damn. He had plenty of time with one guy at least. This is precisely why I preach to learn self defense and to keep the doors locks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,274
1 hour ago, Groove said:

This vid highly pissed me off last night. Think I even mentioned it in the riot thread. These are nothing but animals and some should be treated as such. Especially when they act like this. It's utterly disgusting and disturbing and why the hell did no one stop and help this guy. I would have, I've done it before and will again. People today are just so entitled that it sickens me. 

If this happened in front of me that camera would have shown me in my Ford Taurus plowing through them. Getting out and double tapping each of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,684
3 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

If this happened in front of me that camera would have shown me in my Ford Taurus plowing through them. Getting out and double tapping each of them.

Hell yeah man. That crap is uncalled for!!! 

Im headed to New Orleans right now. Locked and loaded. But I'm 99.99% sure all the protestors are sleeping. Haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×