Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bubba

It's not over yet folks....remember 12/19

Rate this topic

Bubba   
Bubba

That's when the electoral votes cast their vote and the 'Foundation' has lots of money to offer some of them to swing their vote ...

How will we know if they 'follow the money' when those who do the investigating are themselves controlled... 

Cinnamon    16,026
2 minutes ago, Bubba said:

That's when the electoral votes cast their vote and the 'Foundation' has lots of money to offer some of them to swing their vote ...

How will we know if they 'follow the money' when those who do the investigating are themselves controlled... 

Please don't make my head explode. lol 

Sarge    27

yeah yesterday me mum was a bit bummed about Trump's victory and I told her that he's not President YET.  It wouldn't surprise me one bit if those electors don't just do something unprecedented.  It kinda fits the way things have gone so far........

Ukshep    14,312
19 minutes ago, Sarge said:

yeah yesterday me mum was a bit bummed about Trump's victory and I told her that he's not President YET.  It wouldn't surprise me one bit if those electors don't just do something unprecedented.  It kinda fits the way things have gone so far........

Finally someone said it.... UNPRECEDENTED action!

^^ He's most likely right you know!

But i would expand a little more, and say it is most likely that protests and violence will be the cause for trump being denied the presidency.

thedudeabides    2,095
16 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Finally someone said it.... UNPRECEDENTED action!

^^ He's most likely right you know!

But i would expand a little more, and say it is most likely that protests and violence will be the cause for trump being denied the presidency.

Well if they do this I will be in the streets next. 

8 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Well if they do this I will be in the streets next. 

They're already there ... trying to protest against Trump...

Now they just need someone to fight with...

Maybe this is what will give Obama the takeaway for the Martial Law...:hiding:

Walk Softly    1,890

I'm not saying that what I'm about to say is concrete in any way.  But I feel it's worth sharing.  If you aren't a christian,  I'm sure you will laugh it off.  No biggie, I have thick skin. 

After Trump won I was confused.  I was certain of a Clinton victory.  But I never asked who would win.  I just figured Hillary would cook the books, per the email leaks and win.  I had alternating ideas about what would happen after that.  

But... here we are. 

Confused, I began to think and pray heavily on it.  Now I have this very heavy thought/feeling/impression on my heart.  It is pretty simple and I believe it. 

Ride the wave. 

How long will it last and how high will it take us?  No idea. 

But in the meantime, I'm going to ride that wave and use this momentum to do what us christians are supposed to do.  

Try not to worry so much!  Doom will come, when the time is right.

God bless

yeppers    127
11 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

How long will it last and how high will it take us?  No idea. 

But in the meantime, I'm going to ride that wave and use this momentum to do what us christians are supposed to do.  

Try not to worry so much!  Doom will come, when the time is right.

God bless

Amen! 

Ukshep    14,312

You seen the army of men and women all over kissing obama's ass all over the web. too many to be human. must be bots... he must need a high approval rating for what comes next!

Sarge    27
20 hours ago, MKMinimum said:

Does everybody forget that Hillary conceded to Trump? She is no longer eligible by election law.

hey MKMinimum, I got this super slow notebook computer and am having a hard time finding this law, or let's just say it's SLOW going.  If it's no trouble could you post that portion of the election law?   Thanks