Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Hillary's Podesta Kidnapped Madeleine McCann?? Police Sketch = MATCH! (Child Abduction, 2007)

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,006

This has been out there for a few days, but no one has posted it here yet, so here it is.  It is well worth the time spent to just look at the police sketches.  They're at the start of it, if you don't want to watch the whole thing.  About 9.5 min long. 

• Like 1

Stan Hail    162

That guy came off as completely half-cocked. Both John and Tony Podesta are pretty public figures. Finding out what there schedules were at the time of the McCann disappearance might be the first place to start instead of just rambling on about different subjects and then connecting them by the flimsiest of speculation. I'm not trying to be an A-hole or anything but it's stuff like this that tends to discredit people doing real research and detective work on some of these subjects.

Edited by Stan Hail

Cinnamon    16,006
5 hours ago, Stan Hail said:

That guy came off as completely half-cocked. Both John and Tony Podesta are pretty public figures. Finding out what there schedules were at the time of the McCann disappearance might be the first place to start instead of just rambling on about different subjects and then connecting them by the flimsiest of speculation. I'm not trying to be an A-hole or anything but it's stuff like this that tends to discredit people doing real research and detective work on some of these subjects.

Check out this thread if you like, it has a lot more about this. 

Ukshep    14,287
5 hours ago, Stan Hail said:

I dug!

John Podesta’s first email on Wikileaks is dated May 4th 2007.

Per Wikipedia Madeline disappeared May 3rd 2007.

They wiped it. Covered it up! or held them back because of the pedo connections?