Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOPGUN

PSYCHIATRY: AN INDUSTRY OF DEATH

Cinnamon    20,000
Just now, TOPGUN said:

Thanks for the pin:grouphug: ; this info need to get out to the people.  :yeah2:

No problem! Very important info, thank you for posting it. I just finished Chapter 1. 

TOPGUN    70
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

No problem! Very important info, thank you for posting it. I just finished Chapter 1. 

I have watched all the videos on that website; all I can say is wow...it looks like these drug companies are the shadow government

Cinnamon    20,000
Just now, TOPGUN said:

I have watched all the videos on that website; all I can say is wow...it looks like these drug companies are the shadow govnment

It's an octopus. I wonder if it has 8 arms, less or more.  The pedo ring has me running in circles. They send kids to shrinks to cover up molestation. I know someone that happened to and she killed herself. She was barely 18 when she did it.  She told me her mom knew her dad molested her, but she said she lied and they took her to psychiatrists and psychologists for years and years.  They said she had a chemical imbalance in her brain. Same thing they are saying is completely fake in Chapter 1.  

This is one messed up world.  They've been up to this since the 1700's.  This is evil. 

TOPGUN    70
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's an octopus. I wonder if it has 8 arms, less or more.  The pedo ring has me running in circles. They send kids to shrinks to cover up molestation. I know someone that happened to and she killed herself. She was barely 18 when she did it.  She told me her mom knew her dad molested her, but she said she lied and they took her to psychiatrists and psychologists for years and years.  They said she had a chemical imbalance in her brain. Same thing they are saying is completely fake in Chapter 1.  

This is one messed up world.  They've been up to this since the 1700's.  This is evil. 

:signyeahthat:

Walk Softly    2,195

Coming from someone who has an education focusing in behavioral psychology, and someone who worked directly with psychiatrists... It is mostly a sham.  

Almost all mental conditions come down to coping mechanisms that aren't taught to children.   or food... I think.  But for real on the coping stuff. 

Sometimes they are as simple as mouthing off and getting beat up.  Action = consequence.  Then you go home and get a whooping from your dad, after you already got a whooping at school.  Consequence = bad/negative. 

Depression?  What happened to the old saying "pull yourself up by your bootstraps?"  In otherwords, get over yourself. 

Anxiety?  Yea, I used to worry too.  Until I found the answer I didn't even know I was searching for. 

But I don't blame people.  I blame this world we live in.  As the system steadily encroaches, enveloping us all, it is NEARLY impossible to get out.  I say nearly because there is a way out.  For all of us (well, most of us, but I won't get in to that).  

I'm not feeling preachy today, but there is this book that I recommend you all read if you haven't already... it's called the Bible.  

Are there conditions that need medication?  Maybe.  Bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and others I'm not going to waste my time on.  

I like when people ask me... Why did God create cancer, WS?  

What makes you think God created cancer?  When was the last time you ate pork?  Or fast food?  Or GMO food?  Or drank a coke?  Or a beer?  Yea.  

Eat right and most of your ailments will likely go away.  Why should we expect anything different  from a mental condition which is "fixed" by manipulating the chemicals in your brain with something synthetic?  

Those chemical imbalances don't come from nowhere.  

Eat right people.  Put down the cokes. Drive past the fast food. Read the labels in the grocery store.  

Rant over. 

Love, 

WS

<wild eyed WS backs away slowly, abruptly stops> 

P.S.  Natural remedies work if you jump in head first.  That means going 100%.  You can't just use cannabis to cure cancer.  You have to change your diet and alkaline your body too.  God provides, if you let him.  

If you scream that big pharma is the problem, that leaves only one solution.  

Rant really over.  Don't make eye contact... I can't guarantee I won't start talking again.  

TOPGUN    70

The reason they make man made drugs is because you cant patent natural herbs, so the whole pharmacy industry is a scam to get more money out of people. IMO

Jump To Top