Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
TOPGUN

IF the world is a hologram then that means GMO food could effect the hologram

Rate this topic

TOPGUN    53

People eat the GMO food making changes in themselves and the hologram, that is IF the world is a hologram. :conspiracy:

Maybe that is the reason for GMO food :conspiracy:

Edited by TOPGUN

Bigchinchad   
Bigchinchad
51 minutes ago, TOPGUN said:

People eat the GMO food making changes in themselves and the hologram, that is IF the world is a hologram. :conspiracy:

TOPGUN    53

I notice when I have the spare money to get non gmo tea and food and drink and eat the non gmo food ; I feel better for days :coffeetime:

Edited by TOPGUN
typo

Nobody   
Nobody
6 hours ago, TOPGUN said:

Hi TOPGUN,

I don't see any hologram though I do see an illusion that is of a natural creation of men and women. It's quite a deep subject to explain. The GMO phenomenon is the same as changing the world's order where now, it's been confirmed by many schoalrs that order goes to disorder. I, myself have studied many books and this can be found also in the book of Alze, which is among the gnostic gospels. The author says that we can find what we seek by reversing the elements. What ever first occurs in the mind then, later is manifested in man's works, and what ever we do in the natural we have already done supernaturally, as the body follows the spirit. Ezekiel spoke of this phenomenon as he described the cherubim moving about and the sphere follows the cherubim where ever it goes. They move together, as the cherubim represents the spirit of the body, which is the human head in this parallel parable. It's like getting lost on the trail and then backtracking to find where we originated but it becomes impossible for the natural man//mind to seek their origin because conspirators have dusted the trail to prevent mankind from knowing their true origin. If this were leaked and understood the conspirators would then be exposed, and they can't allow this to happen so they dust the trail even, more. Dust represents depraved minds that have been shrunken, and now even smaller than a mustard seed. This is why it is written that if we have the faith of a mustard seed we can move mountains, which means to change our direction of order. When we reverse the elements we can cause disorder to go to order. This extends to even the polarity of the Earth, and the pole shifting theories. What we do to ourselves we also do to the Earth, and we are the cause of all the things we see in the natural world such as global warming, etc. This is why the Lord says he will spew us out of his mouth, those who are warm and neither cold or hot. This is the hidden meaning behind the character, Charlie Brown, as the color brown depicts a warm spirit.  Confusion and misunderstanding of our own spiritual anatomy is the cause for racism, today. Even, Charlie's friend, Lucy has black hair, and she's named Lucy after Lucifer. There is a worldwide conspiracy to create Charlie and Lucy from  human beings. The so called hologram is our current reality, and these characters represent what the world has become, and merely like cartoon characters. Popeye and Olive oil are actually the same in parallel, and not limited to these, alone. Everything is prophetic. Even the good and the bad children do prophesy, and the bad children do it through television and the movie screens, and the MSM, at the least. It is like a never ending story but it will come to an abrupt end when this world expects it, not. Thank you for reading.

TOPGUN    53

Row, row, row your boat,

.Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,

Gently down the stream.

.Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,

Life is but a dream. :conspiracy:

Lucy Barnable    3,023
16 hours ago, TOPGUN said:

could some of you post some websites where we can obtain non gmo food and drink online

Thank You :hug3:

Sessions beer is organic and tasty.
http://sessions-brewery.com/

I buy loose leaf tea at a Russian owned health food store.
I buy seasonal fruit and veggies from a local farmer I trust.
Look for farmers markets in your area and European owned shops.
GMO foods are banned in a lot of those countries so the imports are safe.

Twenty-Six Countries Ban GMOs—Why Won’t the US?
https://www.thenation.com/article/twenty-six-countries-ban-gmos-why-wont-us/

Iamawake    241
3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Sessions beer is organic and tasty.
http://sessions-brewery.com/

I buy loose leaf tea at a Russian owned health food store.
I buy seasonal fruit and veggies from a local farmer I trust.
Look for farmers markets in your area and European owned shops.
GMO foods are banned in a lot of those countries so the imports are safe.

Twenty-Six Countries Ban GMOs—Why Won’t the US?
https://www.thenation.com/article/twenty-six-countries-ban-gmos-why-wont-us/

Awesome post

:hug2:

Lucy Barnable    3,023
1 minute ago, Iamawake said:

Awesome post

:hug2:

:biggrin:

It's not as difficult or expensive as some people think to eat healthy.
You might have to drive out of the way but it's so worth it.
Doctors cost a whole lot more than gas does.

Iamawake    241
Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

:biggrin:

It's not as difficult or expensive as some people think to eat healthy.
You might have to drive out of the way but it's so worth it.
Doctors cost a whole lot more than gas does.

I love the farmers market..i have to get to the bigger cities to find them. WPG Edm etc,It is well worth the travel tho.