Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Bernie Sanders Ready to Work With Trump, but Warns Against Racism, Sexism

Cinnamon    19,786

When did Bernie get elected President?  f*** that Communist sob. I'm tired of playing with these people and being nice about it. He's wrapped up tight in Washington D.C. and as far as I'm concerned, until proven otherwise, part of a pedophile ring so huge we can't even imagine it!  Who cares if Sanders works with Trump?  So he can continue his drip drip drip of Communism onto this nation. OUT! OUT! OUT!

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — Sanders vowed to oppose Trump to the degree that president-elect pursues racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-environment policies.

"To the degree that Mr. Trump is serious about pursuing policies that improve the lives of working families in this country, I and other progressives are prepared to work with him," Sanders pledged in a statement Wednesday. "To the degree that he pursues racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-environment policies, we will vigorously oppose him." Sanders claimed that Trump, who defeated Clinton in Tuesday’s election with 289 electoral votes, tapped into the anger of many members of America’s dwindling middle class.

https://sputniknews.com/us/201611101047274851-snaders-trump-sexism-racism/

Tarmalen    1,165

He is pandering to his constituents while still fanning the flames.

Some people never learn and others follow orders.

YourMom2    1,354

They just don't quit, do they? The Clintons should be forced to go home to Arkansas where they can spend their last days in prison and Free Shit Bernie needs to go back to his home state, never to be heard from again. The country voted AGAINST the progressives but these morons just keep on sticking their fingers in the taxpayer pie. We're tired of all the diddling.

Jump To Top