Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Discover the Networks A Guide to the Political Left

Rate this topic

Redorblue    561

Forgive me but the lefties in your country seem very right wing- I've always thought the two main parties don't offer much of a difference so the true lefty or other political systems are well controlled and cannot make any difference.

In my country (UK) our lefty unions were defeated by the paedo tory right wingers who were then able to supress peoples freedoms , introduce "diversity" for want of a better term and LBGTP agenda and generally steel from the poor to feed the greedy rich parasites. I don't know any working class , tax paying socially minded people who didn't vote for brexit despite all the propoganda thrown at us.

We brexiteers are now presented in the media as racist bigoted thickos. Still its  better than being a  paedo parasite controlled slave . We also have never questioned anyones right to live their adult lives as they choose (apart from the child molesters).

I guess I don't know my right from left in USofA is what I'm saying so I'll stop waffling now.

I'm confused

thedudeabides    2,104
3 hours ago, Redorblue said:

Forgive me but the lefties in your country seem very right wing- I've always thought the two main parties don't offer much of a difference so the true lefty or other political systems are well controlled and cannot make any difference.

In my country (UK) our lefty unions were defeated by the paedo tory right wingers who were then able to supress peoples freedoms , introduce "diversity" for want of a better term and LBGTP agenda and generally steel from the poor to feed the greedy rich parasites. I don't know any working class , tax paying socially minded people who didn't vote for brexit despite all the propoganda thrown at us.

We brexiteers are now presented in the media as racist bigoted thickos. Still its  better than being a  paedo parasite controlled slave . We also have never questioned anyones right to live their adult lives as they choose (apart from the child molesters).

I guess I don't know my right from left in USofA is what I'm saying so I'll stop waffling now.

I'm confused

Not true in the least. This was true maybe 12 years ago. But now our leftists are worse than most. 

Redorblue    561

Thanks for the reply dude, just trying to figure out what you americans class as lefty. Which part am I wrong on? They seem like two sides of the same coin to me.

Cinnamon    16,147
5 hours ago, Redorblue said:

Thanks for the reply dude, just trying to figure out what you americans class as lefty. Which part am I wrong on? They seem like two sides of the same coin to me.

The left here are paedophiles and so are some of the right!  The left wants to take our guns away, the right does also, they just can't say it out loud or people will catch on. I kind of look at what I know about from the past as Right is Fascist and Left is Marxist.  

Then there are the people who hang out here who are mostly Constitutionalists and want the Rule of Law restored because both sides are off the rails.  3rd parties try, but there are never enough to do anything other than take votes away from the 2 major parties, Left - Democrats  Right- Republicans. 

I'm just hoping that Trump fixes some of the mess the Marxist Obama created and Bush before him. Both of them are dirty dogs. 

Redorblue    561

Nice reply thanx Cinn. I know a bit more now. Sounds like here - politicians and paedos, can't have one without the other ay.

• Like 1