Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Trump will soon have names, addresses for immigrants here illegally. Will he use them?

Cinnamon    19,837

NEW YORK 

It was around midnight Wednesday just as it was becoming clear that Donald Trump would be the next president of the United States that long-time immigration advocate Maudia Melendez reached out to family and friends online.

“Attention: this is a call to all of you who are hearing from others that you need to pack your bags because Donald Trump is winning the election. Please stop injecting fear into the people. Fear of man is sin,” she wrote in capital letters on Facebook.

Trump’s ascent to the presidency has set off a wave of fear among millions of immigrants in the United States illegally.

Many drew comfort in Hillary Clinton’s massive mobilization of the 27 million registered Latino voters. Many who’d drawn comfort in predictions that Latinos would have a game-changing impact on the election and that that would lead to a new immigration laws are now unsure of their next move.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article113649919.html#storylink=cpy

Yes, he will use them! That's part of the reason why he got elected!

Cinnamon    19,837
4 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I would like to see a hot line set up where we can report them.
It's obvious there are way more than 11 million of them here.

My friend had one living with her, she wanted her to move, she called everyone and reported her and no one would do anything. My friend had to move! 

Lucy Barnable    4,231
40 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

My friend had one living with her, she wanted her to move, she called everyone and reported her and no one would do anything. My friend had to move! 

Yep, police can't do anything.
Once a person has established residency in your home you have to go through the court to legally evict them which can take months.
Established residency means they have a belonging, even a tooth brush, in your house. It's even harder to get them out if they've had mail sent to your address.

YourMom2    1,354

I was watching some obscure documentary on the use of chemicals in the home and they interviewed a woman who earned her living cleaning houses and after being in the USA for 20 years didn't speak any English. They had to translate for her! I'm like, WTF ??? If you can't be bothered to learn the language then GTFO. The pledge of allegiance is spoken in ENGLISH.

Put a price on their head and let the bounty hunters round them up.

Team Uzi   
Team Uzi
2 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

I was watching some obscure documentary on the use of chemicals in the home and they interviewed a woman who earned her living cleaning houses and after being in the USA for 20 years didn't speak any English. They had to translate for her! I'm like, WTF ??? If you can't be bothered to learn the language then GTFO. The pledge of allegiance is spoken in ENGLISH.

Put a price on their head and let the bounty hunters round them up.

I say open season on these vermin.

They come here illegally in the first place and every minute they are here they break another law.

They provide false information to police, DMV, apartment applications, work applications, government subsidies, hunting and fishing license information and credit applications.

That's enough perjury to get anyone a life sentence. Save the system big money by rounding them up, sending them back or catapulting them over the biggest wall the west has ever seen.

Although, great entertainment value.

Jump To Top