Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Muslim Brotherhood: Trump victory a “disaster”

Ukshep    20,104

Donald Trump’s victory in the US elections is a “disaster” for the Arab and Muslim world, a Muslim Brotherhood spokesperson said today.

Mamdouh Al-Muneer, a member of the supreme body of the Freedom and Justice Party, wrote on social media that the results of the elections were a catastrophe as a “racist” has ascended to the White House.

“Goliath is coming himself, with his horses and men… what our nation has witnessed in the last period is something and what is to come is something different. God willing it will be for us not against us.”

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20161109-muslim-brotherhood-trump-victory-a-disaster/

I find it amusing when the arm of the culprit behind the decade long war on the people cries out against trump being elected :D

Cinnamon    22,987
30 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Donald Trump’s victory in the US elections is a “disaster” for the Arab and Muslim world, a Muslim Brotherhood spokesperson said today.

Mamdouh Al-Muneer, a member of the supreme body of the Freedom and Justice Party, wrote on social media that the results of the elections were a catastrophe as a “racist” has ascended to the White House.

“Goliath is coming himself, with his horses and men… what our nation has witnessed in the last period is something and what is to come is something different. God willing it will be for us not against us.”

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20161109-muslim-brotherhood-trump-victory-a-disaster/

I find it amusing when the arm of the culprit behind the decade long war on the people cries out against trump being elected :D

Watching their discontent is rather satisfying.  Makes me wanna say: "How's it feel sucka?"  

Groove    1,939

Oh  loving all these people saying "oh it's over, my life is over". 

To the Mus Bro Hood - you are not a legitimate group and most countries have you listed as terrorist, except the U.S.  Well hopefully that will change, you are a huge part of the problem..... Your fired!

Iamawake    241
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Wtf, they just stole Trumps line...It's a Disaster lol